Quote Originally Posted by House P View Post
Sept 26, 2022 Episode

Friends: $600 (I was surprised that none of the contestants got this one)
Mountain World: $1600 (This was a guess, had I been on the show I probably wouldn't have buzzed in.)
Writing Implements: $2000
Total: $4200

There is a chance I would have also got the $2000 clue in the "S" Words category if my wife hadn't blurted out the correct response immediately - but probably not, as I was drawing a blank initially.
Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
I didn't get to see it until today, but I ended up with $4600, I think my best outing since we started. I got two of the missed $2000 questions and the same $600 clue you got in Friends, which is kind of ironic given that I have never watched even a single episode of the tv show.
Same as House P.

9/26
Friends $600
Mountain World $1600
Writing Implements DD $2000

Keep in mind that Final Jeopardy (Magazines, Caroline Astor, 400 guests) was also a triple stumper. I didn't get it either.

A note on Elliott Gould: I suspect that the contestants don't get as good a look at these images as we do at home. Remember the contestant last week who misidentified Peyton Manning as Tom Brady? She later wrote:

My eyes were on the clue board for part of the category, not the video monitor to the side. I got the $1000 clue right without a visual aid but my guess for $600 was absurd now that I know that a photo of Peyton Manning was shown. I only guessed Tom Brady because his old teammate Wes Welker was in the written clue.