Page 87 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2725
    Quote Originally Posted by acdevil View Post
    Agree to disagree.

I admire her commitment to the rule of law, but she is on the other side of some issues I care deeply about (won’t get into as it’s PPB).
    Come on, she's probably near the top of your list of Republicans, who if they were going to win, you'd rather her win. That doesn't mean you'd vote for her or actually want her to win. Think of it more like, that could have been a lot worse.

That's always a fun poll, actually having to win the nomination and general election aside (because we all know Liz isn't getting the R nomination) , name the top 2 from each party you'd would want to be in The WH. Let's save it for the 2024 thread when it goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    Come on, she's probably near the top of your list of Republicans, who if they were going to win, you'd rather her win. That doesn't mean you'd vote for her or actually want her to win. Think of it more like, that could have been a lot worse.

That's always a fun poll, actually having to win the nomination and general election aside (because we all know Liz isn't getting the R nomination) , name the top 2 from each party you'd would want to be in The WH. Let's save it for the 2024 thread when it goes up.
    She wouldn’t be in my top 2. No question.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    Think of it more like, that could have been a lot worse.
    I think that's the way most of us feel about our votes/choices nowadays.
    Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    Depends on the race and location. The new Superintendent of Education in my state has never been a teacher, never worked for a school or school district and doesn’t meet the minimum education requirement for the position set by the state. Once you hit the bottom you can’t go further down.

Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    You know, there really are some good people in politics, it just seems the biggest DBs are the media leads. I really like my congresswoman, for example. She’s a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    You know, there really are some good people in politics, it just seems the biggest DBs are the media leads. I really like my congresswoman, for example. She’s a good person.
    Most people like their congress critter, it's all that other ones they don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    Depends on the race and location. The new Superintendent of Education in my state has never been a teacher, never worked for a school or school district and doesn’t meet the minimum education requirement for the position set by the state. Once you hit the bottom you can’t go further down.
    That's just wow. South Carolina, right? Time to move if you have kids.
    Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas View Post
    Speaking of NV, I REALLY hope we get a good dump today of votes from Clark County and Washoe. If those break hard enough for CCM, and they should, I hope the networks call it and we can move on!
    Looks like we will get close to 26k from Clark sometime today……….

Looks like we will get close to 26k from Clark sometime today……….
    Can you tell them to hurry TF up?

Can you tell them to hurry TF up?
    Well they are filling in the ballots for CCM as fast as they can. Can’t write much faster. I heard in 2024 they will have robots do it.

Well they are filling in the ballots for CCM as fast as they can. Can’t write much faster. I heard in 2024 they will have robots do it.
    If they’re anything like the robots in my grocery store we’re in trouble.

Donald still planning his special announcement for next week.

Donald still planning his special announcement for next week.
    Ooh!! Is it going to be infrastructure week?

So good.

Health care plan. Gotta be. Just adding the finishing touches no doubt.

Sporked.

So many plans from the 2016 campaign I'm still waiting to hear details on.

Speaking of NV, I REALLY hope we get a good dump today of votes from Clark County and Washoe. If those break hard enough for CCM, and they should, I hope the networks call it and we can move on!
    If I’m understanding Jon Ralston correctly, regular votes will be reported by today, but cure and provisional ballots. Depending on what the margin is when the regular votes are counted, will there be too many outstanding cure and provisional ballots for networks to make a call?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RalstonReports?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etwee tembed%7Ctwterm%5E1590596892966023171%7Ctwgr%5E18c 8121af96a832deb1805ee0c00b0ba14cfd498%7Ctwcon%5Es2 _&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fp olitics%2F2022%2F11%2F09%2Fsenate-2022-nevada-arizona-georgia%2F

We gonna get NV tonight?

Supposedly soon.

Just be careful - Clark County Washington and Clark County Nevada are supposed to report around the same time.

Getting closer...

Screenshot_20221112_055727.jpg