Page 115 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2725
    Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    It was posted a week ago. And got the attention it deserved.
    Not that he had hired a campaign manager, that’s hot off the press!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Not that he had hired a campaign manager, that’s hot off the press!
    Actually, it was announced that Milo would be his campaign manager several days ago.

Not that any of this matters. I really doubt Ye puts in the time or money to actually get on the ballot in many states. In 2020, he was on the ballot in 12 states. That is less than Rocky De La Fuente and Gloria La Riva and we didn't spend much time talking about them in 2020 either.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Actually, it was announced that Milo would be his campaign manager several days ago.

Not that any of this matters. I really doubt Ye puts in the time or money to actually get on the ballot in many states. In 2020, he was on the ballot in 12 states. That is less than Rocky De La Fuente and Gloria La Riva and we didn't spend much time talking about them in 2020 either.
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Who?
    pretty sure it's that Yanni at the Acropolis guy.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I'm more of a Zamfir guy. He was an absolute MASTER of the pan flute.

I remember when people thought it was hilarious to write-in Mickey Mouse, now that would be an improvement to the ballot…

I prefer Giannis from near the Acropolis.

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    I remember when people thought it was hilarious to write-in Mickey Mouse, now that would be an improvement to the ballot…
    I forgot to mention when I declared for the 2024 race, I'm changing my name to "None of the Above"

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    today was a record setting day in Georgia for the upcoming runoff.
    We went to vote yesterday but turned around and went home…the line was so long. We will go back in a couple days and hope we can get in and out quickly!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooold View Post
    We went to vote yesterday but turned around and went home…the line was so long. We will go back in a couple days and hope we can get in and out quickly!
    That's how The Man keeps you down! Making voting so free and accessible to everyone that it makes it impossible for you to do!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Close to 300,000 people voted yesterday. New early voting record for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    That's how The Man keeps you down! Making voting so free and accessible to everyone that it makes it impossible for you to do!
    This is why there need to be more polling locations. An easy way to repress the vote is to not have enough places to vote so that people get frustrated and don't bother. This is why there was a big push in 2020 to open up more polling places, particularly in urban areas, such as at stadiums, etc.

Voting should be ridiculously easy with as little wait as possible. Contrary to the opinion of some, people being unable to vote easily is a much more frequent occurrence and bigger problem than people voting fraudulently.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    This is why there need to be more polling locations. An easy way to repress the vote is to not have enough places to vote so that people get frustrated and don't bother. This is why there was a big push in 2020 to open up more polling places, particularly in urban areas, such as at stadiums, etc.

Voting should be ridiculously easy with as little wait as possible. Contrary to the opinion of some, people being unable to vote easily is a much more frequent occurrence and bigger problem than people voting fraudulently.
    Do you even know how to smite your enemies?

TWSS.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

Yeah, but I JUST found out about it!

Jason, please delete this if postings of Rachel Maddow are verboten, but the 1st clip here (it's 4 minutes, but you can start at the 3-minute mark) shows portions of the public meeting of the Maricopa County (AZ) Elections Board yesterday (I found the full meeting on youtube but figured no one wanted to watch 5 hours). The Board members are being threatened, and soon no normal person will want one of these jobs. Perhaps that is the plan.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

The 2nd clip (length 7:24) is also informative for those interested. I've heard of Nicky Fuentes, read a very little about him, but here are clips of him speaking. Just wow. No dog whistles here (to cross-reference the Twitter thread). Remember IT, even clowns can be dangerous.
    Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Close to 300,000 people voted yesterday. New early voting record for a day.
    Is this (still) considered a positive for the Dems, or am I even more out of touch than I fear?

Is this (still) considered a positive for the Dems?
    I’m gonna say “yes” but could be off base.

Is this (still) considered a positive for the Dems, or am I even more out of touch than I fear?
    Probably it is. And it seems (to me) that Warnock has outspent Walker on advertising….and by a considerable amount.

Is this the final stake (oops, silver bullet...he wants to be a werewolf, not a vampire) in Herschel's campaign?

...Mr Walker’s financial records show that while he claims to have had a property in Georgia for many years, it is in fact owned solely by his wife, [and] collected rental income from it for nearly two decades...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...59b57a3944ea26
    Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan