Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 NFL Season

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Watching Peyton and Eli agonize over the 30 seconds that Denver ran off the clock before calling a TO was hysterical. Must see TV! https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1...mpaign=5045300
    Peyton tried to call timeout 62 times during that clip... I literally have tears rolling down my cheeks while watching this: https://twitter.com/OmahaProd/status...40853288161281
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Peyton tried to call timeout 62 times during that clip... I literally have tears rolling down my cheeks while watching this: https://twitter.com/OmahaProd/status...40853288161281
    Was bizarre as a Seahawks fan.

Good job recovering the onside kick, Noah Gray!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Good job recovering the onside kick, Noah Gray!
    Great way to end the night! Chargers sure were great at shooting themselves in the foot the second half, that 99 yard pick six by KC wore me out just from watching everyone run.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Great way to end the night! Chargers sure were great at shooting themselves in the foot the second half, that 99 yard pick six by KC wore me out just from watching everyone run.
    Chiefs shot themselves in the foot during the first half. This was Herbert's first loss in Arrowhead.

I can’t believe the Chargers sent their new franchise QB back out on the field after he was clearly hurt. A player can be tough without necessarily being foolish, but a coaching and medical staff should be smarter.

Hopefully the rib injury is no big deal.

Cowboys making moves!

download.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Cowboys making moves!

download.jpg
    LOL. 'If i could go back in time.... we'd take state!'🤣🤣🤣

Can Daniel Jones win a game in which the Giants are favored?

Saints fixing to put another butt whipping on my Bucs today. They just own us, and with Tampa's injury problems I'm not even sure the game will be all that close.

Commanders being commanded at Detroit. Yikes. Zero first downs and the game is well into the second quarter.
    Starting to think Heinecke would be a better option then Wentz at QB. Wentz is so immobile he makes Tom Brady look like Fran Tarkenton.

Hand to my heart shocked the Bucs are going to beat the Saints. Absolutely was not expecting that with all the injuries, and the way the Saints have owned us for the last several years.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Commanders being commanded at Detroit. Yikes. Zero first downs and the game is well into the second quarter.
    Starting to think Heinecke would be a better option then Wentz at QB. Wentz is so immobile he makes Tom Brady look like Fran Tarkenton.
    Somebody is showing his age. Fran was incredible to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by fidel View Post
    Somebody is showing his age. Fran was incredible to watch.
    Maybe I should've said Steve Young? Wait, that was still a long time ago. Maybe Michael Vick?

Maybe I should've said Steve Young? Wait, that was still a long time ago. Maybe Michael Vick?
    Roethlisberger? Mahomes? Heck, maybe Mayfield?

Cowboys win the Super Bowl! Cowboys win the Super Bowl!

Sorry, Tony revved me up at the end. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by fidel View Post
    Roethlisberger? Mahomes? Heck, maybe Mayfield?
    Ha! I don't need to pass myself off as in my 20s.

Tough way to lose for the Raiders today. Ouch.

Dolphins -Ravens was incredible today. Tons of big, big plays. Dolphins come back from down 21 in the 4th on the road to win it as Tua throws 6 TDs and passes for close to 500 yards. Hill and Waddle each had 11 catches for 170+ yards. Amazing what speed can do to change a team’s fortunes. As a long suffering Dolphins fan this may have been our best and most exciting regular season win since the ‘85 Marino over the Bears MNF in the Orange Bowl denying them a perfect season and preserving the ‘72 team’s singular achievement.

Ha! I don't need to pass myself off as in my 20s.
    Oh, me either 😋. I hadn’t seen a Fran Tarkenton reference in a LONG time tho!