Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    AppState is the real deal. They sure aren't shy on scheduling.

I think all Duke fans will tell you, don’t let Chase Brice run for this 1st down!

Good teams should never schedule App State. App might as well be The Honeybadgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    AppState is the real deal. They sure aren't shy on scheduling.
    Huge win

Wow!

I think Texas A&M misses Mike Elko.

If Notre Dame is ranked on Monday, college football as a sport should just admit it had a nice run and close up shop.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Wander View Post
    If Notre Dame is ranked on Monday, college football as a sport should just admit it had a nice run and close up shop.
    They are going to make UNC's drop from the top 10 last year look like a slow slide.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by Wander View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    They are going to make UNC's drop from the top 10 last year look like a slow slide.
    Will we get more votes than ND this week?

Early in 4th Quarter, Kansas leads West Virginia 35 - 31.

Edit: 42 - 31.
    Bob Green

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Early in 4th Quarter, Kansas leads West Virginia 35 - 31.

Edit: 42 - 31.
    Box score shows OT coming up

And now shows the 55-42 final, Kansas wins.

Pick 6 makes for the 13 point OT score, lol
    Last edited by CameronBornAndBred; 09-10-2022 at 09:58 PM.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Sun Belt Conference today:

Georgia Southern over Nebraska
    App State over Texas A&M
    Marshall over Notre Dame

Quote Originally Posted by Luke102452 View Post
    Sun Belt Conference today:

Georgia Southern over Nebraska
    App State over Texas A&M
    Marshall over Notre Dame
    Nebraska coach gonna be fired before or after he makes his Sunday breakfast?

Box score shows OT coming up

And now shows the 55-42 final, Kansas wins.

Pick 6 makes for the 13 point OT score, lol
    I keep telling DBR that's going to be a tougher game than last year. I have no idea what TV we will get (announced Monday) with both teams 2-0. TV loves offense, but it's obviously not ABC/ESPN prime time.

I'm sure it was broken like this before, but we held the record for the worst overtime defeat (@Clemson) for a number of years. We started 20-0 and lost 29-20 in OT.

I wonder what the result would be if KS and UNC played in football this year.
    Last edited by duke2x; 09-11-2022 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Tex Devil View Post
    That said, once again Texas says “what if” against Bama when the starting QB who is having success gets knocked out with a shoulder injury in 4th quarter.
    Texas’ starting QB, Quinn Ewers, was injured in the first quarter. And they still had Bama dead to rights. It’s okay, though, because the Longhorns are in the process of building things back to where they have historically been.

They have monster recruiting classes coming in and I think Sark is a good coach and an offensive wizard. It’s a process. They’ll learn from this Bama game and be better for it in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    It’s okay, though, because the Longhorns are in the process of building things back to where they have historically been.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. I don't think they'll be able to step up and replace their glory days of losing to Oklahoma and Nebraska and coming in 3rd in their conference with new glory days of losing to Alabama and Georgia and coming in 3rd in their conference.

Nebraska coach gonna be fired before or after he makes his Sunday breakfast?
    Don’t know when he was told, but Frost is officially out at Nebraska.

Wow. $7.5M penalty for impatience.

Frost will receive his full $15 million buyout, Alberts told reporters at a news conference. The buyout amount would have dropped to $7.5 million on Oct. 1.
    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ing-season-1-2

B10 has money to burn.

Quote Originally Posted by dlmzzz View Post
    I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. I don't think they'll be able to step up and replace their glory days of losing to Oklahoma and Nebraska and coming in 3rd in their conference with new glory days of losing to Alabama and Georgia and coming in 3rd in their conference.
    Your analysis is a bit faulty. Texas has won four national championships, has been in serious contention for the title at least 25 other times, has won 32 conference championships, leads Oklahoma 62-50 in their legendary rivalry, and leads Nebraska 10-4.

Nice try, though!

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...6/#169817356_9

At this point, I think I would rather play Nebraska than Kansas.