HBO Show - "The Rehearsal"

Having only been peripherally aware of Nathan Fielder's body of work, especially his 4-season "Nathan for You", I was kind of aware of his "lane" but nothing prepared me for the 6 episode experience that is, "The Rehearsal".

Part self-help, part reality show, part massive spoof/gag/happening, part therapy...it is unlike anything I have ever seen on TV. You will be simultaneously entertained, perhaps enraged, astounded, creeped-out...it's all happening.

My attempt at a log line - "Nathan Fielder attempts to help people prepare for anticipated life experiences and difficult conversations by staging rehearsals of those events"

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Dat View Post
    Having only been peripherally aware of Nathan Fielder's body of work, especially his 4-season "Nathan for You", I was kind of aware of his "lane" but nothing prepared me for the 6 episode experience that is, "The Rehearsal".

Part self-help, part reality show, part massive spoof/gag/happening, part therapy...it is unlike anything I have ever seen on TV. You will be simultaneously entertained, perhaps enraged, astounded, creeped-out...it's all happening.

My attempt at a log line - "Nathan Fielder attempts to help people prepare for anticipated life experiences and difficult conversations by staging rehearsals of those events"
    My 23 and 20 year old kids turned me on to Nathan For You. I've seen a bunch of episodes and am still not sure what to make of Nathan Fielder, but it certainly is a unique and enjoyable form of entertainment. I'm looking forward to watching The Rehearsal.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016