Duke is happily (I think, I hope!) making welcome changes to the tailgating experience on campus this season. The atmosphere is already great, as anyone who has been on Blue Devil Alley can attest to, but this year the Card Gym Lot will no longer be for Iron Duke parking, but for "the centralized tailgate area for everyone, creating an electric and vibrant experience."

TBCC (True Blue Cue Crew) has been on the Alley since it's first year, and has been tailgating together as a group of friends that met on DBR for even longer. Just as Duke set up BDA to help usher in Coach Cutcliffe's revitalization of the program and of the game day experience, they are doing it again as the Elko Era takes off.

We are inviting you to come be a part of our unbeatable experience, and "to be there" as Duke Football enters a new phase.

Of course Duke doesn't give us our tents for free (we have two), but since we've been there since day one we are grandfathered into the price that we paid way back when, which has since doubled. Each of our members contributes a small cost that helps cover our heads, literally. ($75, which takes care of you and your family.)

The "Cue Crew" (myself and TNTdevil) are the game day chefs. Each game brings a new menu, served up fresh off of one of our large grills. One game may be BBQ, one may be the classic burgers and dogs, while others may be burritos or ribeye steaks. We take pride in always being unique and top quality.

Drinks of the adult nature are provided by you, but there is always The Tasting Table, which is contributed to every game by the likes of August West, DevilDeac, Fuse, etc...true beer aficionados.

The tent always has a TV on hand for those that wish to watch other games, or on really hot days enjoy our shade instead of the bowl of fire that makes up Wallace Wade.

Please direct any inquiries via PM to Ozzie, our liaison to the Duke event folks. Feel free to ask him more questions, or post them here.

One last thing...our tailgates are an ALL DAY AFFAIR! Even for 7PM kickoffs, I'll be out there by 9AM, firing up the grill and getting the food of the day prepped. We happily claim to be the first to arrive and the last to leave.

DukeMiami 083.jpg

TG1.jpg

JenAndNotreDameTailgate 036.jpg

JenAndNotreDameTailgate 088.jpg