Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by duke2x View Post
    Link: https://goduke.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule

Goduke has been updated with a more friendly version. I love Saturday afternoon road games. It doesn't require a hotel if I can get tickets.
    Is it my imagination or are there more Saturday afternoon games, both home and away, than in recent years?

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    I was listening to this podcast from The Devils Den, a.k.a. 247 sports, which contains an excellent interview with Jai Lucas. It's a great episode and absolutely worth a listen. But as pertains to this thread, near the end of the episode at the 32:30 mark they are discussing the schedule and one of the hosts mentions a secret scrimmage against Houston. Has anyone else heard this? I don't see confirmation anywhere, and I don't think I'm revealing any sort of insider/paywall information because this was said on a free podcast, perhaps inadvertently.
    Quoting myself to say the 247 guys are now tweeting that Duke will play an "Elite 8 team" in a secret scrimmage. The article is behind a paywall but my gut tells me it is in fact Houston. The other candidates would be Villanova, Arkansas, Miami, Kansas, Saint Peter's, or UNC-CHeat. I suppose it could be Villanova again.

link

Quoting myself to say the 247 guys are now tweeting that Duke will play an "Elite 8 team" in a secret scrimmage. The article is behind a paywall but my gut tells me it is in fact Houston. The other candidates would be Villanova, Arkansas, Miami, Kansas, Saint Peter's, or UNC-CHeat. I suppose it could be Villanova again.

link
    Hasn’t it been reported elsewhere that Duke’s scrimmage will be with Houston?

If not, the 247 tweet doesn’t specify which year Duke’s scrimmage opponent made the Elite Eight. This would leave open the possibility of a scrimmage vs the Tufts Jumbos, who made the 1945 Elite Eight!

link
    If I recall correctly, back in the day, the Duke and unc basketball players routinely played together/against each other in pick-up games. Does that count???

Champions Classic ticket procured in the presale. Regular onsale is tomorrow at 10am EST for anyone interested.

Quote Originally Posted by bigperm13 View Post
    Champions Classic ticket procured in the presale. Regular onsale is tomorrow at 10am EST for anyone interested.
    Congrats!

I was able to get tickets to the Jimmy V Classic at MSG, which went on sale to the general public yesterday. There appear to be seats available for that one still.

The secret scrimmage will take place on October 29

https://watchstadium.com/not-so-secr...es-10-07-2022/