Page 68 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2417
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ View Post
    Has a Blue Devil ever been the best player on nba finals team ?
    Hope I don’t get in trouble for this, but this game I would say Smart is the best player on the Celtics.

Smart has killed the Celtics the last few possessions either forcing a shot or missing a wide open one. Tatum just needs to shoot because no one else is making anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Hope I don’t get in trouble for this, but this game I would say Smart is the best player on the Celtics.
    Well, he just blew three 3-point shots in a row, any of which would have probably put this game out of reach.

The Celtics are finding new and creative ways to choke away a game that they should have easily won.

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    Smart has killed the Celtics the last few possessions either forcing a shot or missing a wide open one. Tatum just needs to shoot because no one else is making anything.
    Someone has to step after all the double teams on Jayson.

-jk

How is that a foul?

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    It doesn't matter because nobody on the Heat can make a shot unless you give them a layup or a dunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Well, he just blew three 3-point shots in a row, any of which would have probably put this game out of reach.

The Celtics are finding new and creative ways to choke away a game that they should have easily won.

Seems like Smart and Olidipo are competing for the “worst shooter taking the most shots” award. There is a reason both of these guys are open.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post

True but I was going by his performance for the game. He has been the heart of the team tonight.

Why didn't Butler drive Horford and make the tying layup? Horrible decision.

Missed his last 5 shots wide open.He did make his free throws. Tatum good tough game

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    It doesn't matter because nobody on the Heat can make a shot unless you give them a layup or a dunk.
    aint that the truth. Celtics should make for a better final but man I don’t see how Warriors aren’t world champs.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Why didn't Butler drive Horford and make the tying layup?
    He had visions of a historical shot.

Damn, had Miami and over. Missed chopping both by 1 point, winning both by one basket.

What a collapse down the stretch by the Celtics

I know they held on to win but the Celtics did their best to give that away.

He had visions of a historical shot.
    Yep. Got a historical fail, instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDevil View Post
    I know they held on to win but the Celtics did their best to give that away.
    They certainly did. I think if Butler had hit that 3-pointer at 98-96 Miami would have won. I was stunned when he missed it.

That just looked like two tired teams stumbling to the finish.

Butler shot 23% from three this year. Absolutely should have taken it to the hole, especially considering that’s what brought them back.

True but I was going by his performance for the game. He has been the heart of the team tonight.
    I love Marcus Smart. He is definitely the heart and soul of the Celtics. He always guards the other team’s best player, from Jimmy Butler to Giannis, and gives the team their toughness and edge. But he should never lead the team on shot attempts, especially 3pt attempts. Ever

Steven, how about that! 😃