Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    What a great play to finish that game! Duke dominating the game.

The Brotherhood in full flow.

What a game by Tatum. What a game by Kyrie.

Two of the best in the world. Made at Duke.

Meanwhile, bacot is coming back for a fourth year of college. Why would you ever want to play for the holes if you have ANY inkling of professional basketball aspirations.

Duke dominating in the pros again.

Quote Originally Posted by JetpackJesus View Post
    What a great play to finish that game! Duke dominating the game.
    Amazing ending. Not quite sure I have ever seen that ending to a game.

amazing game! amazing game by Kyrie! amazing final play by Tatum! 79 pts by Duke alums. Pretty sweet!

Brooklyn got screwed. Boston attempting a two-for-one, and the first basket they scored was gained off an obvious offensive foul.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Brooklyn got screwed. Boston attempting a two-for-one, and the first basket they scored was gained off an obvious offensive foul.
    At what point in the game did that allegedly occur?

Fantastic game by two former Blue Devils. Anyone else disappointed in Kyrie’s antics though? The middle fingers to the fans and then the suck my…comment to the fan going the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    The only late game call that I thought was a bit egregious was the offensive foul call on Durant. He made the bank shot, but they waved it off. With all the physical contact in that game, I thought that whistle was bogus. That would’ve forced Boston to shoot a three for the tie at the end of the game.

But I’m pleased with the Dukies on both sides of the ball today. What a great game by all those Coach K disciples.

Quote Originally Posted by wgl1228 View Post
    Fantastic game by two former Blue Devils. Anyone else disappointed in Kyrie’s antics though? The middle fingers to the fans and then the suck my…comment to the fan going the locker room.
    Kyrie is generally pretty chill. We have no idea what kind of verbal abuse he was taking from the fans courtside. So I think I’ll cut him a bit of slack, even though I don’t approve of his response.

Whoa, he really did all of that?😮 I had no idea.

Whoa, he really did all of that?😮 I had no idea.
    TV probably didn’t catch it but the clips are all over twitter. I don’t doubt the fans were over the line today but you have to let your game speak for itself.

79 points Duke 0 UNC so far today.

On Boston's next-to-last basket. I thought that was clear from the context.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    On Boston's next-to-last basket. I thought that was clear from the context.
    Nope, wasn’t clear to me. But thanks for clarifying. 👍

Kyrie still had a chance to put it away on their last possession (up by 1) but he drew a double team from Smart and Horford and had to dump it off to Durant for a long desperation shot which missed. You gotta give the Celtics credit for the great D, which then set up the final sequence for Tatum's winning bucket.

riveting finish....i'm pulling for tatum, but boston did enjoy some home cooking today...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

TV probably didn’t catch it but the clips are all over twitter. I don’t doubt the fans were over the line today but you have to let your game speak for itself.
    Oh yeah. The hate between the Boston fan base and Kyrie - and vice versa - is real.

It’s gonna be a fun series with all of these antics.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    riveting finish...i'm pulling for tatum, but boston did enjoy some home cooking today...
    Says the 100% totally unbiased Lakers fan! There’s no way you’d see any sort of bias where the Celtics are concerned. Heavens no.

Just kidding. Maybe. 😉

In other news Trea Young sucked big time against Miami this Sunday. 0 from 7 three pointers...
    Kyle gets BUCKETS!
    https://youtu.be/NJWPASQZqLc

Quote Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
    In other news Trea Young sucked big time against Miami this Sunday. 0 from 7 three pointers...
    Do you think he was a bit worn out from the play-in tournament or did Miami have a Young-stopping defense set up for him? Maybe a combination of the two?

I didn’t see the game so I have no clue as to the particulars of what went on.