Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1131
  1. #881
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    Why is it so hard to find the live post game press conference?
    Weird that the NCAA actually does something better than the NBA.

    House of Highlights puts up postgame interviews with specific (star) players.

    For Friday night's games, there are separate videos for:
    Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green
    Jaren Jackson Jr
    Marcus Smart, Jayson Tatum
    Giannis Antetokounmpo

  2. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    Now it’s over. But Boston has no chance in game 7.
    I am officially sick of the reverse woofing. Even more than I was sick of the stupid weufxgods.

    In related news I am very happy for Jason Tatum. He is representing Duke very well, as he always has.

    Looking forward to game 7.

  3. #883
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North of Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    I am officially sick of the reverse woofing. Even more than I was sick of the stupid weufxgods.

    In related news I am very happy for Jason Tatum. He is representing Duke very well, as he always has.

    Looking forward to game 7.
    Agreed. We should reactivate the reverse jinx thread for those who get their jollies that way so it doesn’t clutter the rest of the discussion here.

  4. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    I am officially sick of the reverse woofing. Even more than I was sick of the stupid weufxgods.

    In related news I am very happy for Jason Tatum. He is representing Duke very well, as he always has.

    Looking forward to game 7.
    And I’m officially sick of the whining about the reverse woofing. After abandoning it because of a couple of complaints when Duke played UNC the second and third time - with disastrous results - I see nothing wrong with a little of it every now and then.

  5. #885
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lewisville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    I am officially sick of the reverse woofing. Even more than I was sick of the stupid weufxgods.

    In related news I am very happy for Jason Tatum. He is representing Duke very well, as he always has.

    Looking forward to game 7.
    If we're going to gripe, I hate to see the names of star former Duke players spelled wrong.

    And especially after such a stellar performance by Jayson Tatum.

  6. #886
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Easy, folks. People are just trying to have some fun around here, though they have different ideas of how to do it.

    -jk

  7. #887
    Here’s a Tatum highlight reel from Game 6. The move where he backs down Grayson and then blows by him, wow 😮. And to think, he’s only 19!

    "Something in my vicinity is Carolina blue and this offends me." - HPR

  8. #888
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveFunExpectToWin View Post
    Here’s a Tatum highlight reel from Game 6. The move where he backs down Grayson and then blows by him, wow 😮. And to think, he’s only 19!

    Who is only 19?

  9. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveFunExpectToWin View Post
    Here’s a Tatum highlight reel from Game 6. The move where he backs down Grayson and then blows by him, wow 😮. And to think, he’s only 19!

    I like the lady waving "Bye!" at Tatum, after putting in a difficult and-1 layup over Connaughton to put Boston up 13. Yeah, no.

  10. #890
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    I was sick of the stupid weufxgods.
    what in the actual hell have you just done???????????
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

  11. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    Who is only 19?
    Umm……Paolo Banchero?

  12. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    And I’m officially sick of the whining about the reverse woofing. After abandoning it because of a couple of complaints when Duke played UNC the second and third time - with disastrous results - I see nothing wrong with a little of it every now and then.
    Don’t sweat it, bro. You can’t please everyone, you know?

    In the interest of full disclosure, my sense of humor is fairly low-brow, as evidenced by the video I posted at #880. 😉

  13. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Don’t sweat it, bro. You can’t please everyone, you know?

    In the interest of full disclosure, my sense of humor is fairly low-brow, as evidenced by the video I posted at #880. ��
    Hey, if you can't have some fun at the local hangout (which is what DBR has been described as many times), what's the point of the community?

    Now, onto game 7! Go Celtics! (Even though Steven and I know they have no prayer).

  14. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    Now, onto game 7! Go Celtics! (Even though Steven and I know they have no prayer).
    Exactly!

  15. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    Hey, if you can't have some fun at the local hangout (which is what DBR has been described as many times), what's the point of the community?

    Now, onto game 7! Go Celtics! (Even though Steven and I know they have no prayer).
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Exactly!
    I'm also fully on board the Celtics Train! I've been a Celtics fan since i was a little kid and Bird vs. Magic was the best game in town.
    Now that they have Tatum? and they are the last team in the Playoffs whose star player is a Dukie? of course i'm gonna pull for the Celtics 110%

    now that Tyus and MEM are done we are denied the possibility of having 2 teams with Duke alum in the Finals(

  16. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    I'm also fully on board the Celtics Train! I've been a Celtics fan since i was a little kid and Bird vs. Magic was the best game in town.
    Now that they have Tatum? and they are the last team in the Playoffs whose star player is a Dukie? of course i'm gonna pull for the Celtics 110%

    now that Tyus and MEM are done we are denied the possibility of having 2 teams with Duke alum in the Finals(
    Me too!

  17. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    I'm also fully on board the Celtics Train! I've been a Celtics fan since i was a little kid and Bird vs. Magic was the best game in town.
    Now that they have Tatum? and they are the last team in the Playoffs whose star player is a Dukie? of course i'm gonna pull for the Celtics 110%

    now that Tyus and MEM are done we are denied the possibility of having 2 teams with Duke alum in the Finals(
    Bingo! That's my thinking as well. If Grayson were playing well and firmly cemented as a solid starter, contributor, and finisher I'd at least feel a little better about the prospects of a Bucks win. But that's not the case right now, so I'm going with the team of my youth as well. A team which also happens to have the best current Dukie in the NBA playing for them - Mr. Jayson Tatum.

  18. #898
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Celts seem to have recovered from their uncharacteristic End Of Game malaise of Game 5...game seven should be good to watch.

  19. #899
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    I’m pulling for Grayson to join the short list of players who have won championships in HS, college and the NBA.

  20. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I’m pulling for Grayson to join the short list of players who have won championships in HS, college and the NBA.
    I would like Grayson in Game 7 to play 33 min, score 18 pts (while making four 3-ptrs, 2 FG, 2 FTs), grab 6 reb, and have 4 assists……..and lose the game. Well, not him personally, but his team. 🍀

Similar Threads

  1. MLB Playoffs
    By A-Tex Devil in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-30-2018, 08:39 AM
  2. NHL Playoffs
    By Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2017, 09:40 PM
  3. NHL Playoffs
    By mr. synellinden in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 04:02 PM
  4. NBA Playoffs
    By superdave in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 748
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 12:51 AM
  5. NHL Playoffs
    By mac46 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •