Page 45 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    Why is it so hard to find the live post game press conference?
    Weird that the NCAA actually does something better than the NBA.

House of Highlights puts up postgame interviews with specific (star) players.

For Friday night's games, there are separate videos for:
    Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green
    Jaren Jackson Jr
    Marcus Smart, Jayson Tatum
    Giannis Antetokounmpo

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    Now it’s over. But Boston has no chance in game 7.
    I am officially sick of the reverse woofing. Even more than I was sick of the stupid weufxgods.

In related news I am very happy for Jason Tatum. He is representing Duke very well, as he always has.

Looking forward to game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    I am officially sick of the reverse woofing. Even more than I was sick of the stupid weufxgods.

In related news I am very happy for Jason Tatum. He is representing Duke very well, as he always has.

Agreed. We should reactivate the reverse jinx thread for those who get their jollies that way so it doesn’t clutter the rest of the discussion here.

And I’m officially sick of the whining about the reverse woofing. After abandoning it because of a couple of complaints when Duke played UNC the second and third time - with disastrous results - I see nothing wrong with a little of it every now and then.

If we're going to gripe, I hate to see the names of star former Duke players spelled wrong.

And especially after such a stellar performance by Jayson Tatum.

Easy, folks. People are just trying to have some fun around here, though they have different ideas of how to do it.

-jk

Here’s a Tatum highlight reel from Game 6. The move where he backs down Grayson and then blows by him, wow 😮. And to think, he’s only 19!

"Something in my vicinity is Carolina blue and this offends me." - HPR

Quote Originally Posted by HaveFunExpectToWin View Post
    Here’s a Tatum highlight reel from Game 6. The move where he backs down Grayson and then blows by him, wow 😮. And to think, he’s only 19!

Who is only 19?

Quote Originally Posted by HaveFunExpectToWin View Post

I like the lady waving "Bye!" at Tatum, after putting in a difficult and-1 layup over Connaughton to put Boston up 13. Yeah, no.

I was sick of the stupid weufxgods.
    what in the actual hell have you just done???????????
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    Who is only 19?
    Umm……Paolo Banchero?

And I’m officially sick of the whining about the reverse woofing. After abandoning it because of a couple of complaints when Duke played UNC the second and third time - with disastrous results - I see nothing wrong with a little of it every now and then.
    Don’t sweat it, bro. You can’t please everyone, you know?

In the interest of full disclosure, my sense of humor is fairly low-brow, as evidenced by the video I posted at #880. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Don’t sweat it, bro. You can’t please everyone, you know?

In the interest of full disclosure, my sense of humor is fairly low-brow, as evidenced by the video I posted at #880. ��
    Hey, if you can't have some fun at the local hangout (which is what DBR has been described as many times), what's the point of the community?

Now, onto game 7! Go Celtics! (Even though Steven and I know they have no prayer).

Now, onto game 7! Go Celtics! (Even though Steven and I know they have no prayer).
    Exactly!

Hey, if you can't have some fun at the local hangout (which is what DBR has been described as many times), what's the point of the community?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Exactly!
    I'm also fully on board the Celtics Train! I've been a Celtics fan since i was a little kid and Bird vs. Magic was the best game in town.
    Now that they have Tatum? and they are the last team in the Playoffs whose star player is a Dukie? of course i'm gonna pull for the Celtics 110%

now that Tyus and MEM are done we are denied the possibility of having 2 teams with Duke alum in the Finals(

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    I'm also fully on board the Celtics Train! I've been a Celtics fan since i was a little kid and Bird vs. Magic was the best game in town.
    Now that they have Tatum? and they are the last team in the Playoffs whose star player is a Dukie? of course i'm gonna pull for the Celtics 110%

now that Tyus and MEM are done we are denied the possibility of having 2 teams with Duke alum in the Finals(
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post

Bingo! That's my thinking as well. If Grayson were playing well and firmly cemented as a solid starter, contributor, and finisher I'd at least feel a little better about the prospects of a Bucks win. But that's not the case right now, so I'm going with the team of my youth as well. A team which also happens to have the best current Dukie in the NBA playing for them - Mr. Jayson Tatum.

Celts seem to have recovered from their uncharacteristic End Of Game malaise of Game 5...game seven should be good to watch.

I’m pulling for Grayson to join the short list of players who have won championships in HS, college and the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I’m pulling for Grayson to join the short list of players who have won championships in HS, college and the NBA.
    I would like Grayson in Game 7 to play 33 min, score 18 pts (while making four 3-ptrs, 2 FG, 2 FTs), grab 6 reb, and have 4 assists……..and lose the game. Well, not him personally, but his team. 🍀