Tonight's Tickets

For those expecting tickets from Duke Ticket Office for tonight, have you received them? They were promised by midnight last night, but crickets here...

Quote Originally Posted by freshmanjs View Post
    For those expecting tickets from Duke Ticket Office for tonight, have you received them? They were promised by midnight last night, but crickets here...
    Mine came through last night around 12:30 ET.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Mine came through last night around 12:30 ET.

-jk
    I just got ours and the ticket office goofed and sent us wheel chair accessible seats, which we don't want. Not sure what we will do now...stubhub I guess. Frustrating that they do this always at the last minute and so often incorrectly.

I just got ours and the ticket office goofed and sent us wheel chair accessible seats, which we don't want. Not sure what we will do now...stubhub I guess. Frustrating that they do this always at the last minute and so often incorrectly.
    Call them. (Of course, some wheelchair seats are better than others. In Cameron, they're behind the photogs!)

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Call them. (Of course, some wheelchair seats are better than others. In Cameron, they're behind the photogs!)

-jk
    I would call them if I weren't in the middle of a 6 hour flight to SFO.

Going to be cool and windy near the stadium today. Bring a jacket for after the game.

I was thinking about hopping on a cheap and quick SW flight to SFO or OAK to catch the game. However the secondary market price for tix is astronomically nuts and I don’t have access to Duke program tix. I was thinking of getting some on the street just after tip-off (when demand slows and ‘distributors’ suddenly dial back price inflation), but I’ll enjoy the high def television for tonight. I want to say good luck to DBR / Duke fans going tonight. I hope the venue is great and that it’s a positively memorable experience. We will be rooting for the team and you from a distance! If you can report back on your experience, your seats, or any advice - then thx in advance. For the person who ended up getting accidental seats in the handicap area, just talk to the venue staff about the mix up… they often have options or adjacent seating for those accompanying. Feel free to drop some good pics of the venue if you can. Go get em, cheer loud ~ Go Duke!

I've reached a point of needing handicap accessible seats. The locations have consistently been better than other locations.

So for those in attendance at the Chase Center last night …

Was it as entertaining and LOUD in person as it came across on the CBS telecast?

That was another one of the best Duke games I have seen on television in several years (along with the Michigan State game in the second round this NCAAT).

I am still riding a high from the win! I can’t imagine how fun it must have been to see in person.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronDuke View Post
    So for those in attendance at the Chase Center last night …

Was it as entertaining and LOUD in person as it came across on the CBS telecast?

That was another one of the best Duke games I have seen on television in several years (along with the Michigan State game in the second round this NCAAT).

I am still riding a high from the win! I can’t imagine how fun it must have been to see in person.
    There were a few times it got loud. I was not that close to the court though. Very good game to watch. TT fans sitting in front of us bailed when they were down 5 with a bit more than a minute on the clock. Had a good feeling after that.

Quote Originally Posted by AZLA View Post
    I was thinking about hopping on a cheap and quick SW flight to SFO or OAK to catch the game. However the secondary market price for tix is astronomically nuts and I don’t have access to Duke program tix. I was thinking of getting some on the street just after tip-off (when demand slows and ‘distributors’ suddenly dial back price inflation), but I’ll enjoy the high def television for tonight. I want to say good luck to DBR / Duke fans going tonight. I hope the venue is great and that it’s a positively memorable experience. We will be rooting for the team and you from a distance! If you can report back on your experience, your seats, or any advice - then thx in advance. For the person who ended up getting accidental seats in the handicap area, just talk to the venue staff about the mix up… they often have options or adjacent seating for those accompanying. Feel free to drop some good pics of the venue if you can. Go get em, cheer loud ~ Go Duke!
    There's a lot of people with disposable income in the SFO area to drive these prices. Not much of a street market for tickets as the event was 100% electronic/phone tickets.