Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    AOC's Creighton Blue Jays advance withe mildest of upsets, as a 9 over 8. Congrats Creighton!!!
    I was pulling for the Aztecs and it was tough to watch this one slip away. Good D going both ways down the stretch. SDSU couldn’t get the basket when they needed it.

If you want to self-destruct as a two seed, going 1-for-6 from the line in overtime is an excellent way to do it.

ND playing well vs Alabama and Miami hangs on to win too! ACC playing well so far in this tourney!!!

Looks like ND has their game locked up, but Virginia Tech has let the game get away from them.

Unfortunately, Carolina playing pretty well vs #1 Baylor.
    Akinjo for Baylor is having a terrible game. RJ Davis is blowing it up for "U"NC

That needs to be a F2 on Manek!!!!!

Manek ejected, Love fouls out, Bacot with 4!!! Cats and dogs living together!!!! What is this world coming to?!?!?!?!?!
    Glad that Baylor decided to fight, and have turned a blowout into a good game.

Memphis opens an early 10 point lead over Gonzaga. 38-28 with a little over a minute to go in the first half.

rule change

is it true that player can no longer call TO while in the air before going out of bounds? Ryan of ND tried to do that, but got a head shake from the ref, despite the pleas for a call.

ND playing so well...a tad worried about playing them next week!

Quote Originally Posted by jwillfan View Post
    ND playing so well...a tad worried about playing them next week!
    ND handling the physicality of the TT defense quite well. Duke also played quite well vs MSU, so i wouldn't anxietate too much, especially since this game isn't over yet...

After seeing how we played today I really don’t care which team we play next.

Is traveling not called anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    is it true that player can no longer call TO while in the air before going out of bounds? Ryan of ND tried to do that, but got a head shake from the ref, despite the pleas for a call.
    That change was made years ago.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by jwillfan View Post
    Is traveling not called anymore?
    Oh no, it's free, free free free as long as you don't play for Duke
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    That change was made years ago.

-jk
    Right. Have to be on the floor, in-bounds, and have possession of the ball. Now the only play is to throw the ball off an opposing player if in the air and going OOB.

Great to see Miami staying in control of this game, late!
    Too bad ND couldn't hold on, but they had a good year.

As tracked in the "other" Other People's Basketball Thread - KU and UK are now tied for All-Time CBB Wins. KU picked up 4 in the last two weeks alone. https://twitter.com/NCAAalltimeWins/...99219770454021.

Tougher to verify with my Googling, but I also think UNC's win over Baylor pushed them into a tie with UK for All-Time Tournament wins. If not a tie, it's close. Duke is 3rd, not far behind.

Not the best week for Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by TexHawk View Post
    As tracked in the "other" Other People's Basketball Thread - KU and UK are now tied for All-Time CBB Wins. KU picked up 4 in the last two weeks alone. https://twitter.com/NCAAalltimeWins/...99219770454021.

Tougher to verify with my Googling, but I also think UNC's win over Baylor pushed them into a tie with UK for All-Time Tournament wins. If not a tie, it's close. Duke is 3rd, not far behind.

Not the best week for Kentucky.
    Good info. I don't put uncheat in the blue blood list of Kansas, Kentucky, UCLA & Duke. They had to cheat to get that many wins.

GoDuke!

Right thread? Someone convince me UNC can be beat. With Jaquez iffy at UCLA - 2nd best scorer, leading rebounder, tough blue collar - that could be huge.

Can UCLA win?