Well, we are down to the final week of the ACC season. Most of the teams have 2 games left, but a few only have 1 (like Wake and UVa). With 90+% of the regular season done, we can probably start making reasonable assessments of the awards. I'll start with our Duke players, and their conference-only stats (which are supposedly what the voters use, although I acknowledge that there is human nature factored in too).

Duke has just 2 players in the top-25 in scoring: Banchero (7th, 16.8 ppg) and Griffin (T24th, 13.0 ppg).
Duke has 3 players in the top-15 in multiple "count stat" categories: Banchero (also 2nd in rebounds per game and 11th in assists), Williams (T1st in blocks per game; T3rd in rebounds per game), and Moore (6th in assists, 12th in steals)

With the general over-reliance on scoring, I suspect we get just the one 1st team guy. Especially as I suspect Bacot gets the 1st Team C spot (no reason they couldn't have 2 centers on the first team, but that probably isn't how folks will think). I think Williams makes 2nd or 3rd team in spite of the lack of scoring, which is largely due to lack of minutes (his per-40 stats would definitely be top-25 in scoring among those with 20+ mpg).

My early guesses are:

1st Team:
Alondes Williams (Wake, PoY): 2nd in scoring, 1st in assists, 14th in rebounds
Banchero (Duke, FoY): 7th in scoring, 2nd in rebounding, 11th in assists, 12th in blocks, 1st in FG%
Bacot (UNC): 5th in scoring, 1st in rebounding, 4th in blocks
B. Boeheim (Cuse): 1st in scoring, 15th in assists
McGusty (Miami): 6th in scoring, 2nd in steals, 20th in assists

2nd Team:
Aluma (VT): 4th in scoring, 9th in rebounds
LaRavia (Wake): 13th in scoring, 8th in rebounding, 7th in assists, 13th in blocks, 13th in steals
Williams (Duke, DPoY): T4th in rebounding, T1st in blocks
Wesley (ND): 14th in scoring, 11th in steals, 24th in assists (this is the "human factor" spot with voters giving a nod to the best player on the "second-best" team)
C. Moore (Miami): 19th in scoring, 3rd in assists, 1st in steals

3rd Team:
Gardner (UVa): 11th in scoring, 17th in rebounding
PJ Hall (Clemson): 9th in scoring, 24th in rebounding, 10th in blocks
Hugley (Pitt): 3rd in rebounding, 17th in scoring
Love (UNC): 12th in scoring, 7th in assists, 22nd in steals
Seabron (NC St): 8th in scoring, 11th in rebounds, 19th in assists, 25th in steals

Honorable Mention:
W. Moore (Duke): 6th in assists, 12th in steals
T. Smith (NC St): 3rd in scoring
Beekman (UVa): 2nd in assists and 4th in steals (really he should probably be on an actual team, but the lack of scoring will hurt him)
Manek (UNC): 15th in scoring, 23rd in rebounds,
DeVoe (GT): 10th in scoring, 22nd in assists, 15th in steals

Freshman Team:
Banchero (Duke)
Wesley (ND)
Smith (NC St)
Keels (Duke)
Griffin (Duke)

Coach of the Year: Steve Forbes (like it or not, the award has settled into the "coach whose team did better than expected" award, and that means either Forbes or Larranaga).

Still time to change that narrative, but that's where I'm sitting at the moment.