Where to Watch Hoops

Apologize if there is already a thread on this, mods please append this to an existing one if needed.

How are people feeling about going back to the bars to watch Duke (hopefully) cut down a net or 2 this year?

Specifically, is there a DC-area bar that draws a Duke crowd. After the last 2 years, I for one am ready for some socializing over hoops.
    The Gordog

The most recent "official" DC bar is Blackfinn, but the only scheduled watch parties this year are for the games against UNC, I think. DC has been a lousy place to watch recently because of the restrictions. I usually watch at a bar in Arlington called First Down. Sometimes there is a smallish Duke crowd there, sometimes not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gordog View Post
    Apologize if there is already a thread on this, mods please append this to an existing one if needed.

How are people feeling about going back to the bars to watch Duke (hopefully) cut down a net or 2 this year?

Specifically, is there a DC-area bar that draws a Duke crowd. After the last 2 years, I for one am ready for some socializing over hoops.
    It really depends on:

1) Your personal comfort level
    2) Your vax status and your risk factor
    3) Your local vax and virus numbers
    4) Future variants

Today, most places seems relatively safe (compared to six weeks ago) for the vaxxed. In four more weeks, it go be a completely different algorithm.