Thread: Worth Watching

Worth Watching

The Maryland-Duke game from the 2001 ACC Tourney is on the ACC Network right now. Maryland is currently up 10-0, but I don't think their lead will last . . .

On the day of this game I flew to Jamaica. When I got to my room in Negril I turned the tv on lo and behold this game was on with 2 minutes left. Don't think I've seen the entire game until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Gator View Post
    The Maryland-Duke game from the 2001 ACC Tourney is on the ACC Network right now. Maryland is currently up 10-0, but I don't think their lead will last . . .
    I bet they keep this close at the end. It will probably take an incredible play to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    I bet they keep this close at the end. It will probably take an incredible play to win it.
    I'd pay good money for a video that was focused solely on Gary's facial expressions throughout the game.

I'd pay good money for a video that was focused solely on Gary's facial expressions throughout the game.
    Put me down for "timelapse of his shirt."

I was at that game with a few Duke fans in the upper Maryland section. First bad, then very very good ….

I also attended this game, along with pretty much every game in the 2001 ACC Tourney.

Seems like only yesterday, in a way. An entirely different era of basketball, and a great one.
    Hard at work making beautiful things.