Thread: Seating info

Seating info

Does anyone know how the seat numbers work for the upper sections in Cameron? I was able to find a facilities map, and I know they're separated by odds/evens, but does anyone know what seat number the rows start with? Is there a seat numbered zero?

Any help is much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by agarrison View Post
    Does anyone know how the seat numbers work for the upper sections in Cameron? I was able to find a facilities map, and I know they're separated by odds/evens, but does anyone know what seat number the rows start with? Is there a seat numbered zero?

Any help is much appreciated!
    1 or 2 depending on which side of the aisle you're on.

So no, the seats are not 0-indexed.
    April 1

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    1 or 2 depending on which side of the aisle you're on.

So no, the seats are not 0-indexed.
    Sections are A through O starting with A at the railing separating the Cameron Crazies from the Cameron Crusties. The tunnels come out with Row E in front of you. As you walk up from there, even seats are to your right and odd seats are to your left. If you walk down to so the rail, it’s the opposite because you are facing the other way.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    If you walk down to so the rail, it’s the opposite because you are facing the other way.
    A very subtle distinction. Thanks Ozzie. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    A very subtle distinction. Thanks Ozzie. ��
    this is why i always tell people in rows A-D to walk down the stairs backwards. That way, evens are always on the right.

Or maybe I should start giving directions using nautical terms. As it does at sea, this would obviously reduce confusion. "Ozzie, your seat is about 2/3 of the way aft, just port of atwarship"
    April 1

Sections are A through O starting with A at the railing separating the Cameron Crazies from the Cameron Crusties. The tunnels come out with Row E in front of you. As you walk up from there, even seats are to your right and odd seats are to your left. If you walk down to so the rail, it’s the opposite because you are facing the other way.
    In an effort to avoid confusion, Ozzie is referring to rows here being labeled A-O. Sections are numbered. But a great description of how to find your spot when you walk in the tunnel.

Senior moment. I meant to say sections are 1-16, and then describe the rows.

As for nautical terms, red on the right returning from sea. Port is left, both have four letters. That is all.

9F 9F 9F

As for nautical terms, red on the right returning from sea. Port is left, both have four letters. That is all.
    I could ditch my sign during timeouts and ask non-compliant guests to "trim the sails," but i'm guessing that would somewhat less effective. I totally appreciate the assists, by the way.
    April 1

I could ditch my sign during timeouts and ask non-compliant guests to "trim the sails," but i'm guessing that would somewhat less effective. I totally appreciate the assists, by the way.
    You’re welcome! If
    i have to do it, then EVERYBODY has to too!

9F 9F 9F

Kind of like righty - tighty and lefty - loosey, when working with nuts/bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBlue View Post
    Kind of like righty - tighty and lefty - loosey, when working with nuts/bolts.
    Exactly!

9F 9F 9F

But you still gotta Sail With the Pilot.