Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Moore with his second thunderdumb. Too dumb.

Is Keels hurt?!

Here comes Wake.

13 point game with 5:06 left.

Duke will play the rest of the game with just 1 timeout left.

Hold onto your hats folks! Crazy finish to ensue?

Quote Originally Posted by CameronDuke View Post
    Is Keels hurt?!
    Looks like left shoulder. Didn't see it.

Man, this team is prone to mental lapses. Super frustrating to watch them just do dumb things.

Good finish Wendell! What a play!

Quite some pass from Roach there.

I think we're gonna win, but I want to see us finish STRONG!

They seemed to be looking at his left shoulder

Scheyer’s demeanor communicating with players is different than Coach K it appears. A bit more laid back it seems.

Scheyer’s demeanor communicating with players is different than Coach K it appears. A bit more laid back it seems.
    I suspect Scheyer will be a less severe presence in general and certainly won't curse as much (sadly). Scheyer was always pretty unflappable as a player. K's a fiery guy, maybe moderated some as he aged, but nothing wrong with having a different feel on the sidelines. Scheyer needs to put his own stamp on things.

Nice bounce back win.

It's almost as if Scheyer knows that the camera would catch him making any weird facial expressions.

A double-digit win over a top-50 team in their building. Yes.

Closing 1st half and first 5 minutes were the best I have seen Duke play this season. We do have mental lapses that needs to be fixed. Keep AJ Griffin in the starting line up. Baker and John did not give us much off the bench. They both need to get better. I hope Keels is okay. Williams had a good game, but made a few mistakes .Duke is getting better which is good to see. Scheyer proves he will keep Duke as an elite NCAA team.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    A double-digit win over a top-50 team in their building. Yes.
    Uneven game with some fantastic stretches. Still believing that AJ is the second best weapon on the team. He did not disappoint tonight. Banchero did Banchero things but also went AWOL at times. Wendell still struggling but made some nices passes. John and Baker did not do much out there but gave minutes. It was nice to see Keels use his strength down low. He had a nice game- and Roach did not sulk and played strong at the end. An excellent win against a team that had won 10 straight at home. Take it. Hope Keels is better.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Loved hearing "Let's Go Duke" very loudly come across the TV for an away game.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I suspect Scheyer will be a less severe presence in general and certainly won't curse as much (sadly). Scheyer was always pretty unflappable as a player. K's a fiery guy, maybe moderated some as he aged, but nothing wrong with having a different feel on the sidelines. Scheyer needs to put his own stamp on things.
    A million years ago when I was in the Army while most sergeants barked all the time, there was this one that was formerly a Ranger. He did not say much and was soft spoken, but if he gave you "that look" it put the fear of God in you. Scheyer may earn his stripes in a different way than K and his leadership style will become evident in time. Seemed to have everyone's attention tonight. I know - Okay boomer :^)

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Loved hearing "Let's Go Duke" very loudly come across the TV for an away game.
    Son of -jk doing his part!

-jk