Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Begrudgingly, and sadly, I must agree with those that see UNC as a really good team right now. And I think they are close to Duke, but not quite at our level. But they are not to be underestimated. The reality is they are playing lights out ball over the last several weeks. Let’s hope Miami kicks their butts tonight.

I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    Begrudgingly, and sadly, I must agree with those that see UNC as a really good team right now. And I think they are close to Duke, but not quite at our level. But they are not to be underestimated. The reality is they are playing lights out ball over the last several weeks. Let’s hope Miami kicks their butts tonight.
    I plan to keep underestimating UNC for the rest of my life!

Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    I plan to keep underestimating UNC for the rest of my life!
    I plan on hating them for the rest of my life. But I can’t always underestimate them, at least on the basketball court. The university itself? That’s another story entirely. I’m with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    Hold that thought ….

The posts lauding the Tarheels from the past 24 hours are not aging well
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    The posts lauding the Tarheels from the past 24 hours are not aging well
    Gosh, I think they are aging perfectly! 9F!!

They certainly played substantially worse last night than they have all season. Torvik had it as a game score of 5(!) out of 100! It dropped their “last-10” performance from #16 to #36. Crazy. Thoroughly enjoyable, but crazy.

Meanwhile, Miami’s turnaround from Nov/Dec to Jan is equally crazy. They have been playing like a top-30 team over their last 10, and last night’s beat down brought them up 20+ spots into Torvik’s top-60.

Not sure what they did to stop being the team that lost at home to UCF and got blown out by Dayton and woodshedded by Alabama - not to mention struggled to beat FAU, Fordham, and Stetson - but they are clearly playing inspired ball right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    They certainly played substantially worse last night than they have all season. Torvik had it as a game score of 5(!) out of 100! It dropped their “last-10” performance from #16 to #36. Crazy. Thoroughly enjoyable, but crazy.

Meanwhile, Miami’s turnaround from Nov/Dec to Jan is equally crazy. They have been playing like a top-30 team over their last 10, and last night’s beat down brought them up 20+ spots into Torvik’s top-60.

Not sure what they did to stop being the team that lost at home to UCF and got blown out by Dayton and woodshedded by Alabama - not to mention struggled to beat FAU, Fordham, and Stetson - but they are clearly playing inspired ball right now.
    Yeah I mean Wong, Mcgusty, and Moore are all really good. It's puzzling how they were so bad earlier.