Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooold View Post
    Everything in her life seemed to be well-planned (including the pregnancy after being chargedů).

I didn't realize she got married after being arrested but before the trial. She is married to the "heir of Evans hotel chains". No idea how big that is. His family says he was "brainwashed" by her, in deciding to go through with the wedding despite her likely prison sentence. He is 8 years her junior.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    my take as well. The woman was very strong and very confident and in control of everything. Good thing Harvey Weinstein is behind bars, because Holmes could've blamed him for abuse (vis a vis the grasping at straws defense).
    What are the chances that when her sentencing hearing approaches, her lawyers will dust off the old Debra Lafave "too pretty for prison" defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Gator View Post
    What are the chances that when her sentencing hearing approaches, her lawyers will dust off the old Debra Lafave "too pretty for prison" defense?
    I had to look her up! I'm the defense will have something passionate to say, but I trust the judge will whomp her with a good long stint in jail.