Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks to all - very helpful - will pass this along as well as any additional suggestions.

I was trying to remember the name of Torero's and even looked on google maps but for some reason it wasn't there. If it is the same as it was when I was at Duke, I think my friend's kids could get served there if they show a library card.

Devine's would be a fun trip down memory lane, which I think is what he is looking for - we used to prefer Sat's across the street but that obviously is not an option. I never really thought of Elmo's as a dinner spot - more breakfast/brunch - I don't think it is open Sunday night but I will mention it for the next day.

Ginger + Soy lot of choices at Broadhead Center but don't know hours.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...&bih=974&dpr=1

Last time I was in Devine’s, Zion blew out his sneaker and we lost to the heels. Will not be going back.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Last time I was in Devine’s, Zion blew out his sneaker and we lost to the heels. Will not be going back.
    Was at the WaDuke. But I go back. Cus the WaDuke is the best
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    Thanks to all - very helpful - will pass this along as well as any additional suggestions.

I was trying to remember the name of Torero's and even looked on google maps but for some reason it wasn't there. If it is the same as it was when I was at Duke, I think my friend's kids could get served there if they show a library card.

Devine's would be a fun trip down memory lane, which I think is what he is looking for - we used to prefer Sat's across the street but that obviously is not an option. I never really thought of Elmo's as a dinner spot - more breakfast/brunch - I don't think it is open Sunday night but I will mention it for the next day.
    Looks like Torero's is moving up the street to West Village (old Gonza Taco location) and is maybe on the verge of reopening?

https://www.facebook.com/Toreros1/

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    Was at the WaDuke. But I go back. Cus the WaDuke is the best
    Well — that’s different.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    Overlooks the Durham Bull stadium, which is awesome. Lots of TVs. Good beer selection. Typical sports bar food done slightly better.

Dame's still around? Fantastic chicken and waffles.
    Dame's closes at 3pm on Sundays, J believe.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil2K View Post
    Looks like Torero's is moving up the street to West Village (old Gonza Taco location) and is maybe on the verge of reopening?

https://www.facebook.com/Toreros1/
    I had not heard that, thank you very much for the info as I would have panicked not seeing it there the next time I go back. They've had a tumultuous few years - the gas explosion next door shut them down for a while, then COVID lockdowns started around a week from the reopening date.
    Last edited by BLPOG; 02-06-2023 at 11:34 PM. Reason: spelling under the post-game influence