BlueHealers Returns

Auctions are set up on BlueHealers.org for all of the non-exhibition home games, with auction proceeds again going to the Pan African Academy of Christian Surgeons (PAACS). Keep in mind that if a game for which you win an auction is later cancelled due to COVID I can refund you the face value of the tickets but not the remainder of the donation to PAACS. Hopefully this will not be an issue, but I really don't want to have to go down the road of calling a charitable organization and asking them to refund a donation due to a game being cancelled.

Thank you to all for the continued support of this effort. Happy Bidding!

- Mike

Quote Originally Posted by AluminumDuke View Post
    if a game for which you win an auction is later cancelled due to COVID I can refund you the face value of the tickets but not the remainder of the donation to PAACS. Hopefully this will not be an issue...
    Unfortunately, this is looking more likely to become an issue this season. We collectively "dodged a bullet" when Duke was able to replace Cleveland State with (ultimately) Elon on short notice, but conference games would more likely be cancelled altogether should either team become infected with COVID. I have added a link to this page from the BlueHealers auction page and addended the bid confirmation page accordingly to avoid any surprises or misunderstandings.