Quote Originally Posted by mkirsh View Post
At this point it feels like the characters are stuck in a loop: Kendall is the pendulum swinging from optimism to lonely despair over and over again; Roman is trying really hard but is always in over his head (and I’m sure the streaming app guy is playing him to get a better deal elsewhere); Shiv is in the outer circle of whatever side she chooses; Tom is always a taken for granted afterthought; Logan will never cede control. This season just keeps reinforcing that. If someone can break the pattern then things will get more interesting.
This is where I am, I think. There have been interesting character developments over the course of the first 2.5 seasons but for everything that has happened, everyone is more or less in the same place and the characters feel like they’ve defaulted to their Achilles’ heels. The show is going to great lengths to show us why none of the Roy children are killers but I would like to see some hard power changes in addition to the soft power machinations (delicious though they may be).

At some point, Logan has to go down, right?