Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vegas baby!! World Series of Poker

The World Series of Poker began just a couple weeks ago. This thread can be a good place for folks who follow poker to talk about the goings on at the world's biggest tournament.

But, I am also here to let all of you know that on Saturday October 16th I will be playing in the World Series myself. I am going to be in Vegas through Wednesday the 20th to play in a few events (I mean, I hope I go so deep that I only play in 1 event, but the reality is that I will probably play in 2 or 3). I'm not going to have my wife or anybody else of consequence with me from Monday to Wednesday so if there are Dukies in Vegas who want to get together for a drink or chat, I'm probably going to have some free time.

I am not available Saturday night because I will be sitting next to the Chainsmokers when they perform at XS Nightclub at the Wynn. My brother is friends with the Chainsmokers and we are going to TEAR UP THE TOWN that night!
    Last edited by JasonEvans; 10-13-2021 at 04:37 PM.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?