Large increase in price for parking

I received my CTC tickets email yesterday and they had a separate link for parking, which I thought was odd. Parking was $32!! Is this to gain access to a preferred parking spot? I'm I going to get to park on the football field or next to the player's cars in front of Cameron? I'm happy to even get tickets, but a $22 increase for parking is ridiculous. Maybe for that price they will have former players driving you from your car to the front of Cameron while telling you stories of their glory days. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Researchc View Post
    I received my CTC tickets email yesterday and they had a separate link for parking, which I thought was odd. Parking was $32!! Is this to gain access to a preferred parking spot? I'm I going to get to park on the football field or next to the player's cars in front of Cameron? I'm happy to even get tickets, but a $22 increase for parking is ridiculous. Maybe for that price they will have former players driving you from your car to the front of Cameron while telling you stories of their glory days. Oh well...
    Let us know where they park you!

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by Researchc View Post
    ... Maybe for that price they will have former players driving you from your car to the front of Cameron while telling you stories of their glory days...
    Well, I am not sitting behind Laettner if he ends up driving us. He puts the seat way too far back.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'