Ideas For My Digital Ticket Stubs?

All my duke basketball tickets this year are digital. I called the athletics office and they said there is no physical option. I'm a little heartbroken I won't have ticket souvenirs for this special season. For some games I even have two tickets which I've thought about selling. Any good ideas for what I could do? I found "fake ticket generators" online where I could print off something after editing a generic ticket stub template, but it isn't the same. More of a joke idea I had was to turn them into NFTs but I don't think that would work either.

Quote Originally Posted by thedukeman View Post
    All my duke basketball tickets this year are digital. I called the athletics office and they said there is no physical option. I'm a little heartbroken I won't have ticket souvenirs for this special season. For some games I even have two tickets which I've thought about selling. Any good ideas for what I could do? I found "fake ticket generators" online where I could print off something after editing a generic ticket stub template, but it isn't the same. More of a joke idea I had was to turn them into NFTs but I don't think that would work either.
    This was a huge miss on the part of the ticket and marketing people, especially given it's K's last year.

Another miss, they used to give out a game day program, at least upstairs. So, another momento from the visit to Cameron I normally get to mark the occasion gone. Hell, I'd have paid a couple bucks for a game day program.

Couldn't agree more. It would have been so worth the printing charges. Even the postage. Big fail.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Couldn't agree more. It would have been so worth the printing charges. Even the postage. Big fail.
    A cynic might wonder if they were intentionally trying to limit the supply of K final season memorabilia.

I received paper tickets but - unlike any other year - they were totally generic and bundled together with rubber bands.

That said I am ok with the new format. I never kept the fancier looking tickets or the binder they came in as a souvenir.