Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
As much hype as Jeff has given the "new" Survivor, it's been somewhat boring and the ones voted off the island have been fairly predictable. Much has been made about all the risks/advantages, but we haven't seen many played, and those have not been played correctly for the most part.

Shan's been dominating the minutes shown, but I don't think she's getting a winner's edit. Looks like she's heading for a great fall and blind-side, as she's pee-d off just about everybody with her "do what I say" attitude.

Xander, on the other hand, is definitely getting a winner's edit, or at least a "he deserves to win" edit. He's made bold moves, and risky but correct decisions.

How many of you knew there was a Heather out there until the last few minutes of the last episode?
Agree with all of this.

A few more thoughts:

How did Xander not find that advantage while he was sitting out?

When the four members sat out to get rice for everyone, I don’t know how they didn’t make a deal amongst at least themselves that no o e would vote for each other this week since they sacrificed.

Immunity challenge was pathetic. Maybe they should institute a minimum or no one gets it. Sheesh.