Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    CMC is on the IR.
    Edit...out for the season.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...n-ankle-injury

As much as I like CMC, the Panthers need to cut loose and get someone who can hopefully stay on the field for the majority of a season. I know that's a crapshoot with the RB position, but he seems especially prone.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

back to game planning for saturday games, i guess...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Edit...out for the season.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...n-ankle-injury

As much as I like CMC, the Panthers need to cut loose and get someone who can hopefully stay on the field for the majority of a season. I know that's a crapshoot with the RB position, but he seems especially prone.
    Things we can bank on: Barkley, Dalvin Cook and CMC missing NFL games due to injuries.

The Panthers are inept. Against a lousy Falcons team, now both QBs have thrown INTs (Cam for a pick 6), and the defense is useless.

The Panthers are inept. Against a lousy Falcons team, now both QBs have thrown INTs (Cam for a pick 6), and the defense is useless.
    I'm not sure Rhule is back next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    He can go away. I won't complain.

Tepper doesn't seem to be one that suffers losers long.

It's obvious that the problem wasn't Joe Brady.

He can go away. I won't complain.

Tepper doesn't seem to be one that suffers losers long.
    I wouldn’t mind either although Tepper’s impatience is part of the problem in my opinion.

Cam is 0-11 in his last 11 Panther starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    So — a candidate for our OC then?

{ducks}

Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    Cam is 0-11 in his last 11 Panther starts.
    Yep. He's back!!

For some reason the primary emoticon I use is eek.

Panthers are great at the defensive series, and the first offensive series.. then it's poo for the rest of the game.

I'm just not seeing much coaching going on from Rhule. The defense should be better as a game goes on, but it's not. The offense has never been good since there was film on Brady's / Darnold .

I'm hoping Tepper puts an end to this experiment. Oh,, and after 3 games I was on the playoff wagon. I'm shallow, I just want to win lol.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    Yep. He's back!!

For some reason the primary emoticon I use is eek.

Yep. More unsportsmanlike penalties than wins...

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Panthers are great at the defensive series, and the first offensive series.. then it's poo for the rest of the game.

I'm just not seeing much coaching going on from Rhule. The defense should be better as a game goes on, but it's not. The offense has never been good since there was film on Brady's / Darnold .

I'm hoping Tepper puts an end to this experiment. Oh,, and after 3 games I was on the playoff wagon. I'm shallow, I just want to win lol.
    I think teams have figured out our defensive coordinator.

Rhule's seat has to be hot. This article brings up something interesting, in that there is a new rule in place that allows a team to talk to other team's coaches about a job opening. There is a caveat, in that the team initiating the contact has to have had fired or lost their coach.
    So that means as of now, the rule only applies to the Jaguars and the Raiders.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers add a seat at that table.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/four-nf...023834502.html

Rhule's seat has to be hot. This article brings up something interesting, in that there is a new rule in place that allows a team to talk to other team's coaches about a job opening. There is a caveat, in that the team initiating the contact has to have had fired or lost their coach.
    So that means as of now, the rule only applies to the Jaguars and the Raiders.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers add a seat at that table.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/four-nf...023834502.html
    When Rhule was hired I thought it was a good move but the longer this goes on the more I'm thinking he may be the next in a long line of successful college coaches who failed to have the same success in the NFL. Obviously, it is not all his fault as the QB position has been a revolving door since he arrived ending up with a washed up guy who was never an accurate passer even in his prime. Another issue is CMC's annual parade of injuries that is becoming way too much of a pattern. At this point they are bordering on dumpster fire status which is disappointing since there was so much optimism just a short time ago.
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

Quote Originally Posted by DUKIECB View Post
    At this point they are bordering on dumpster fire status
    that 4th and 1 play made us the MAYOR of Dumpsterfireville
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    that 4th and 1 play made us the MAYOR of Dumpsterfireville
    Rhule tossed Cam under the bus (again) for that one. Because somehow calling that stroke of genius was all his fault.

Rhule tossed Cam under the bus (again) for that one. Because somehow calling that stroke of genius was all his fault.
    well, the play call was stupid, but the throw 2 years behind the guy was middle school stuff...