Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Yep, did not look good. Hopefully a week to work on issues and getting CMC back will solve enough problems to get us back in the swing of things next week.

Pretty easy fumble recovery in the end zone vs. knocking it out of bounds for a safety turns an L into a W.

Panther news.

Christian McCaffrey put on IR today. Will miss the next 3 games at least with the strained hamstring.

Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    Christian McCaffrey put on IR today. Will miss the next 3 games at least with the strained hamstring.
    Yea I thought it was ambitious when they were talking about him coming back after only missing one.

I think he's a guy you have to shut down, too. No doubt he was pushing as hard as he could to get back on the field, this officially takes that off the table (maybe forcing him to rest a bit).

Dont like going for the field goal here down 11 with under 5 on the clock.

Unbelievable comeback drive. 96 yards, two 4th down conversions, and a 2 point conversion to tie the game up at 28 with 42 seconds left!

amazing....an the vikes kicker helps
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    amazing...an the vikes kicker helps
    As a Seattle fan, I always expect Vikings kickers to miss.

what a horrible showing....more interceptions, more "12 men on the field", more dropped passes, more bad time out calling...poor coaching.

ugh....the "catch up" and overtime don't show how awful this team is...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

The Panthers play the Giants next week. As a Giants fan I can tell you that that should heal all wounds for the Panthers.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    The Panthers play the Giants next week. As a Giants fan I can tell you that that should heal all wounds for the Panthers.
    They get the Giants, 2 with Falcons, the Dolphins and the WTFs later. Not a Panther fan, but those are 5 locks in the next 7. The last 4 are brutal though.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    At least they made the game worth watching. Too bad the defense picked OT to completely disappear.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I’ll be in the house for this one. As much as I want my Panthers to win I wouldn’t be too mad if DJ has a career day.

You were saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    You were saying?
    You can lead a horse to water...

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    They get the Giants, 2 with Falcons, the Dolphins and the WTFs later. Not a Panther fan, but those are 5 locks in the next 7. The last 4 are brutal though.
    What a ridiculous post; this guy should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    What a ridiculous post; this guy should be banned.
    Ha! Great work!

panthers looked good...

I saw on the NFL Network that the Panthers and one other team may be interested in Deshaun Watson. I guess the honeymoon is over for Sam and the Panthers.