Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Cam snaps Darnold to dust.

It's looking very likely that Cam will be starting this Sunday against the WFT, and Riverboat Ron.
    Hollywood worthy script.
    I was rooting for Rivera yesterday. Also, how cool would it be if they just stuck with "Washington Football Team" as their name?

Should be a feel good reunion next week. At least until kickoff.

Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    This one is over my head. Help me out here
    in Marvel's AVENGERS INFINITY WAR, the evil cosmic villain, THANOS snaps his fingers, and half the population of earth dissolves in the particle separation effect you see on darnold's photo...

that meme is brilliant...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Also, how cool would it be if they just stuck with "Washington Football Team" as their name?
    I Support This Message

It honestly has grown on me. Way more than the owner will...but unlike the owner, that name can survive a few more decades in the NFL, and likely be embraced.

Weird that I'm looking forward with sadness to whatever name they do choose. The team has played hard with what they've got, and have earned their way to keep it.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I Support This Message

It honestly has grown on me. Way more than the owner will...but unlike the owner, that name can survive a few more decades in the NFL, and likely be embraced.

Weird that I'm looking forward with sadness to whatever name they do choose. The team has played hard with what they've got, and have earned their way to keep it.
    Co-sign. I think it would be a big mistake, at this point, to come up with some stupid name that at least half the people are going to hate.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

petitioning the mods to change the title of this thread to "Return of the Jedi - The Carolina Panthers"
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    petitioning the mods to change the title of this thread to "Return of the Jedi - The Carolina Panthers"
    "Rise of Newton?"

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    In the least shocking news of the day, Rhule announced that Cam will start. I'm guessing we still see a fair amount of PJ though.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/panther...195411408.html
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

i thought the twin QB thing kept the birds off balance

i thought the twin QB thing kept the birds off balance
    Best playcalling of the season I thought and a great use of Cam. Although the car is out of the bag so we won’t be able to surprise anyone now. But no matter how bad Cam plays from here on out, surely he can’t play any worse than Darnold?

Cam's entrance into the stadium today was so fun...and his touchdown scoring first drive was so fun, too!

Great return to Charlotte for Taylor “Kryptonite” Heinicke.
    Bob Green

The game started a lot better than it ended. Almost Duke-esque.

The game started a lot better than it ended. Almost Duke-esque.
    I disagree, and X gets the square!

now petitioning the mods to change the title to "return of the state of the sinking feeling"

rhule should have listened to me...let cam be the closer...

bring back PJ....fire the coaching staff... let mcCaff go

Where's Will Grier when you need him?

Oh, Cam…

Lovely.

McCaffrey left Sunday’s defeat early due to a bothersome ankle.

That ankle, according to Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, was confined to a walking boot after the game.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/panther...213702866.html

CMC is on the IR.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    CMC is on the IR.
    That has become sadly habitual.