Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Well, I made it to the championship game for sure in one league: up 60 with my opponent having just DeVante Parker and the Saints D/ST left.

In my other league, I am up 1.5 points with only my defense (I have both the Saints and Dolphins) left in play. So I have the choice to either play no D/ST and hope there are no scoring corrections or play my D/ST and just hope they stay positive.

Yikes. I think you should be pretty safe with the Dolphins defense going up against Book. Wouldn’t stat corrections from yesterday have already happened?

Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    Yikes. I think you should be pretty safe with the Dolphins defense going up against Book. Wouldn’t stat corrections from yesterday have already happened?
    You just never know with stat corrections. I am going to play Miami just in case, but there is probably a pretty similar small risk either way.

Thankfully the Folphins erased any doubt right away.

On to the championship! I will be the slight underdog in both matchups: as the #4 team facing the #3 team in one league and as the #2 team facing the #1 team in the other league. First time I have ever had a finals appearance in both leagues the same year. Hopefully I can win one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Thankfully the Folphins erased any doubt right away.

On to the championship! I will be the slight underdog in both matchups: as the #4 team facing the #3 team in one league and as the #2 team facing the #1 team in the other league. First time I have ever had a finals appearance in both leagues the same year. Hopefully I can win one of them!
    Good luck on the chase for two championships. I've joined a new league for next season. It's a keeper league which I know nothing about. That will be 3 leagues and that will be my limit.

Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    Good luck on the chase for two championships. I've joined a new league for next season. It's a keeper league which I know nothing about. That will be 3 leagues and that will be my limit.
    Thanks! Looking good in one league where I had Penny and Chase. I am up by 23 with my Dalvin Cook vs opponent’s Najee Harris. So very likely to win.

In my other league I am down 19 with my Rodgers and Justin Jefferson vs opponent’s DaVante Adams. So I am projected to lose close. Basically I need Jefferson to ball out (tough task with Cousins out) and/or Rodgers to throw it to folks not named Adams (also unlikely). But you never know.

I did 3 leagues for a few years but it got to be too much. Two seems to be my limit. Good luck though!

Thanks! Looking good in one league where I had Penny and Chase. I am up by 23 with my Dalvin Cook vs opponent’s Najee Harris. So very likely to win.

In my other league I am down 19 with my Rodgers and Justin Jefferson vs opponent’s DaVante Adams. So I am projected to lose close. Basically I need Jefferson to ball out (tough task with Cousins out) and/or Rodgers to throw it to folks not named Adams (also unlikely). But you never know.

I did 3 leagues for a few years but it got to be too much. Two seems to be my limit. Good luck though!
    Oof, came up comfortably short in the one league as expected. Despite getting 30 points from Penny, my opponent just had a bigger week in a shootout. Getting just 2 points from Gay and 5.8 points from Jefferson was just a bit too much.

Adding stress to the situation was Dalvin Cook getting shut down to the tune of 1.3 points. So now my other team - which I thought was in near-certain shape for the win - has about a 10% chance of losing. I'm up 25 with my opponent having Najee Harris as the only remaining player to go. It would take Harris' best game of the season for me to lose, but it's much more possible now than I thought it would be. Even a 5 point game from Cook would have made me feel a bit better.

Oof, came up comfortably short in the one league as expected. Despite getting 30 points from Penny, my opponent just had a bigger week in a shootout. Getting just 2 points from Gay and 5.8 points from Jefferson was just a bit too much.

Adding stress to the situation was Dalvin Cook getting shut down to the tune of 1.3 points. So now my other team - which I thought was in near-certain shape for the win - has about a 10% chance of losing. I'm up 25 with my opponent having Najee Harris as the only remaining player to go. It would take Harris' best game of the season for me to lose, but it's much more possible now than I thought it would be. Even a 5 point game from Cook would have made me feel a bit better.
    Well. Harris had to be close to 25. What ended up happening? I’m guessing you lost.

Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    Well. Harris had to be close to 25. What ended up happening? I’m guessing you lost.
    Yep, I lost. The Harris 37 yard TD with about 1 minute left put my opponent over the top. So I lost by 1.4 points. Sad face.