Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    ...Is this where I make the offer to just split the pot, or try to predict "win probability"?
    There have been several splits in DBRSF history, when all remaining players were eliminated in the same week (there are no mulligans, even in that scenario), but I'm not gonna take that offer preemptively. I am really aiming to win the double, which has been (surprisingly, to me) pretty rare in DBRSF annals.

So I'm in a pool that started off with 1,050 entrants. There are 7 of us left. Sadly we've put out a request to see if people want to do a partial chop, but only 5 of the 7 have said yes thus far (not sanguine they other 2 agree).

On the surface, I have a no brainer pick this week. Green Bay at home to Chicago. But (as always) I'm a tad nervous. Chicago must be sick of hearing how Green Bay owns them, and with Fields and Montgomery, they aren't terrible, and Green Bay is a bit beat up. I think Green Bay likely wins, and only 3 of the 7 have them. But I'm strongly considering:

Denver. Detroit got their win last week, so the desperation is off. They are travelling to Mile High, Denver has to win for the playoffs, and Detroit is missing their top 2 RB's and (likely) their all star TE. Denver has a solid D.

Could also take

Tennessee v Jacksonville - my "partner" wants me to take this, but Tennessee has looked pedestrian at best the last weeks without Henry. I see them as a 7-10 team without Henry, so taking them is a risk

San Diego v Giants - nervous on this one as well. Also, need San Diego in 2 weeks, when they play at Houston (a game I'll be terrified in). Also, if I save Green Bay this weekend, then that Sunday the 26th, I could take Green Bay home to Cleveland (but that's also a nervous game, as Cleveland is chaos).

Bottom line - Green Bay or Denver (or one of the others)?

Quote Originally Posted by Udaman View Post

San Diego v Giants - nervous on this one as well. Also, need San Diego in 2 weeks, when they play at Houston (a game I'll be terrified in). Also, if I save Green Bay this weekend, then that Sunday the 26th, I could take Green Bay home to Cleveland (but that's also a nervous game, as Cleveland is chaos).
    Chargers vs Giants. Chargers are in LA now, btw.