Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    There are pictures of him and Duke Football helmets everywhere. Screw it. NICE HOUSE!!!

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...93000850_zpid/
    Does anyone want to give me $2,000,000? I can cover the rest...need this house for nothing other than this room. I think it would even be enough to convince my wife to move to Durham.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    Does anyone want to give me $2,000,000? I can cover the rest...need this house for nothing other than this room. I think it would even be enough to convince my wife to move to Durham.

I know, right?? I could be happy moving into just one of these rooms. I especially love the tv room/bar/popcorn machine adjacent game room and locker room.

And while the address is Durham, it is actually just over the line in Chatham County. Colvard Farms is just a couple of miles from my house.

There are pictures of him and Duke Football helmets everywhere. Screw it. NICE HOUSE!!!

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...93000850_zpid/
    I have this mental image of Eli and Payton fighting over beds in the bunk bed room.

The decor is generally to brown for my taste but overall it is very nice. Maybe Scheyer is interested now that he is getting a raise.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    I have this mental image of Eli and Payton fighting over beds in the bunk bed room.

The decor is generally to brown for my taste but overall it is very nice. Maybe Scheyer is interested now that he is getting a raise.
    Eli is definitely the bottom bunker.

It already has the "D" embossed in the hot tub stones:

hottubD.jpg

Which makes me sad. It's like they never had plans to leave Durham.

Jeez, nice house! What ever happened to the days when athletic coaches at these schools were paid less than junior professors?

Tomorrow begins the month long quest to transform my yard from a brown, muddy, limb (tree, not human) strewn mess into an inviting warm weather oasis. Patience is advised.

hottubD.jpg

Perhaps the D can be repurposed to stand for Dariq and Dereck who can use their NIL fortunes to buy the house?

hottubD.jpg

I think his intent was for this to be his last stop, IIRC.

I know, right?? I could be happy moving into just one of these rooms. I especially love the tv room/bar/popcorn machine adjacent game room and locker room.

And while the address is Durham, it is actually just over the line in Chatham County. Colvard Farms is just a couple of miles from my house.
    Showed it to my wife. She was not impressed.

"That's a closet...and it's got no windows...and it's right next to a smelly gym".

Jon actually DID get a new house/upgraded very recently ... I'm not sure if his old house has sold yet.

A good property voyeurism time killer is the Sotheby's property 'Search by Lifestyle' tab. It arranges properties by a particular lifestyle like, for example, Historic, Ski, Equestrian, Private Island, Fly-In and Eyes Wide Shut.

https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/category/lifestyles

Pretty neat and price accessible island getaway for sale in Maine. There’s one catch but a good one! I was surprised how nice it was inside. definitely scroll to the seal pups.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rustic-pr...141500239.html

A tidy little cottage in Stowe, VT, designed like a covered bridge. Only 17.5 million. I expect Budwom to be all over this.

http://realestate.boston.com/buying/...AUDID=24186673

Quote Originally Posted by Section 15 View Post
    A tidy little cottage in Stowe, VT, designed like a covered bridge. Only 17.5 million. I expect Budwom to be all over this.

Nope. It needs an elevator. 🤣

who would live in that shack?
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by Section 15 View Post

It is beautiful but it is very odd that the main house only has two bedrooms. It is a lot of acreage - I wonder if they expect the buyer to be planning to develop more of the land?

It is beautiful but it is very odd that the main house only has two bedrooms. It is a lot of acreage - I wonder if they expect the buyer to be planning to develop more of the land?
    Especially odd considering the property includes a 4 Bed, 3 bath property that has a two car garage with a one BR apartment+workshop and 4-bay equipment shed. Why isn't that the "main" house? Perhaps not as cool architecturally as a bridge house built on top of a river...or more rundown likely given it was built in 1979 vs 1994 for the 2 BR house.

Cool property. I'm sure the price is reflective of the land size.

Sits atop a stream. Hope flooding isn’t an issue!

Otherwise, seems perfect for an Airbnb.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Sits atop a stream. Hope flooding isn’t an issue!

Otherwise, seems perfect for an Airbnb.

-jk
    How much would you charge per room per night?