Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 NFL Season

2021 NFL Season

Lots of preseason games starting tonight through tomorrow and Saturday. Only 3 preseason games this year and 17 regular season games. Some predictions I have read suggest a rematch of last season’s super bowl this year - Chiefs and Buccaneers. Will the Washington Football Team repeat as 7-win NFC East division champions?

Quote Originally Posted by CameronDuke View Post
    Lots of preseason games starting tonight through tomorrow and Saturday. Only 3 preseason games this year and 17 regular season games. Some predictions I have read suggest a rematch of last season’s super bowl this year - Chiefs and Buccaneers. Will the Washington Football Team repeat as 7-win NFC East division champions?
    The only thing I know for certain is that the Bucs have no chance of repeating. They'll be lucky to win 4 games. I am 100% positive the Chiefs will win this year. Mark it down.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    The only thing I know for certain is that the Bucs have no chance of repeating. They'll be lucky to win 4 games. I am 100% positive the Chiefs will win this year. Mark it down.
    Around here, the thought is exactly the opposite.

Looking forward to watching Noah Gray tomorrow night. He has been getting good press during camp.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/list...y-lucas-niang/

From the link: "He’s been such a quick study, picking up the playbook with ease, that he’s earned action with the first-team offense. Additionally, he’s earned praise from his coaches, Travis Kelce, and Patrick Mahomes."

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Around here, the thought is exactly the opposite.

Looking forward to watching Noah Gray tomorrow night. He has been getting good press during camp.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/list...y-lucas-niang/

From the link: "He’s been such a quick study, picking up the playbook with ease, that he’s earned action with the first-team offense. Additionally, he’s earned praise from his coaches, Travis Kelce, and Patrick Mahomes."
    Am I allowed to engage in reverse-weauxing during the preseason?

Anyone watching Hard Knocks? It’s with the Cowboys this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    Am I allowed to engage in reverse-weauxing during the preseason?
    Yes, but I get to do it the opposite way.

The same teams appearing in consecutive Super Bowls has happened once in 55 years. So I wouldn’t suggest betting on it.

If the WFT can just maintain that awesome name I don’t care how many games they win.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    The same teams appearing in consecutive Super Bowls has happened once in 55 years. So I wouldn’t suggest betting on it.

If the WFT can just maintain that awesome name I don’t care how many games they win.
    I did not realize that. I think the Chiefs have been to the last two Super Bowls and are 1-1. Any idea the last time a team made it to three consecutive Super Bowls?

I hope the WFT keeps their name but I have read they’re thinking of changing it to the Red Wolves or Red Tails among others. I am not very high on them changing their name to those. I like the ring of the Washington Football Team. I think they should leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Anyone watching Hard Knocks? It’s with the Cowboys this season.
    I haven’t caught the first episode yet but I plan to. I really enjoy that show. It is a good production, typically.

I did not realize that. I think the Chiefs have been to the last two Super Bowls and are 1-1. Any idea the last time a team made it to three consecutive Super Bowls?
    Recently. Just before the Chiefs made the last two, New England represented the AFC in the previous three, winning two of the three I believe.

I haven’t caught the first episode yet but I plan to. I really enjoy that show. It is a good production, typically.
    It really is an amazing behind the scenes look into pro football and the turnaround time to air make the storylines immediate/relevant.

It’s on the news that Dak tweaked his shoulder so getting to watch that story develop in near real time will be good watching.

Here we go.

Is anyone else streaming this game, and is your stream working?

Ok, I couldn't get it to work through the NBC app or website on any device, but the Peacock app is working.

Tom lookin pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Is anyone else streaming this game, and is your stream working?
    NBC Roku app working for me.

Dallas kicker gonna get fired.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Dallas kicker gonna get fired.
    Someone call Ross Martin!

Still mad he never got to kick a game.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Ok, I couldn't get it to work through the NBC app or website on any device, but the Peacock app is working.
    Was watching through Hulu, and then it tanked. Didn't matter if I tried on TNTdevil's TV (where I'm staying) with his account or on my laptop with mine. Looks like issue with WRAL. Anywho, thanks for the Peacock tip, that works.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Was watching through Hulu, and then it tanked. Didn't matter if I tried on TNTdevil's TV (where I'm staying) with his account or on my laptop with mine. Looks like issue with WRAL. Anywho, thanks for the Peacock tip, that works.
    NBC sports app working for me. I’m just about done with Hulu. This stuff seems to happen all the time. They raised their price but their service hasn’t gotten any better. I cut the cord to avoid this crap and here I am dealing with the same stupid stuff. SMH
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block