Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I think they forgot to tell some of them that Demarcus Nelson was only 6-2 because it seemed to surprise folks when they measured him at an NBA event...I think the point is that players don't want to discourage potential suitors...
    I mean to be fair I don't believe we were even this combine testing until a few years ago when Cal (UK) started the Pro day when he had 10 MCDAA and had the plantoon system. K has a lot of Dukies in front offices atm. I don't think he's lying to them when they call and ask about certain things. As far as the team website measurement that more for the fans and other teams

Quote Originally Posted by cbolden1 View Post
    I mean to be fair I don't believe we were even this combine testing until a few years ago when Cal (UK) started the Pro day when he had 10 MCDAA and had the plantoon system. K has a lot of Dukies in front offices atm. I don't think he's lying to them when they call and ask about certain things. As far as the team website measurement that more for the fans and other teams
    of course I don't think K lies to them. NBA teams ask kids to work out for them or at least be interviewed, so they have ample opportunity on their own to determine measurements without K's involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    of course I don't think K lies to them. NBA teams ask kids to work out for them or at least be interviewed, so they have ample opportunity on their own to determine measurements without K's involvement.
    Yep.

I'm sure NBA teams can afford their own cinderblocks.