WTB: Looking for MBB Season Tickets

Hello, I am looking for season tickets for this upcoming year. My friend who is an Iron Duke who shared with me the last couple of years did not renew their season tickets , so I am out of luck. I am willing to pay for the full season, or we can split the season however you'd like. I am not picky, and I am willing to help with Iron Dukes fees. These would of course be for only my wife and I to use for personal use only, and I understand strict Iron Dukes policies. True Blue fan fan here, send me a note if you are interested in sharing your seats this year with a DUKE fan. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sciencegeek View Post
    Hello, I am looking for season tickets for this upcoming year. My friend who is an Iron Duke who shared with me the last couple of years did not renew their season tickets , so I am out of luck. I am willing to pay for the full season, or we can split the season however you'd like. I am not picky, and I am willing to help with Iron Dukes fees. These would of course be for only my wife and I to use for personal use only, and I understand strict Iron Dukes policies. True Blue fan fan here, send me a note if you are interested in sharing your seats this year with a DUKE fan. Thanks!
    If you're willing to pay the Iron Duke fees, why don't you just get your own tickets? The deadline is July 20.

Which sport?

-jk

Hello to clarify, it would be basketball that my post was referring to. I already have football season tickets, and will be going to soccer games as well.

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Which sport?

-jk