Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hot'Lanta... home of the Falcons!

    DBR Podcast #320 - THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAMERON TICKET!

    I am dying to hear from folks on this... at the 14 minute mark of the latest pod we wonder how much tickets will cost for K's last game in Cameron, the Carolina game to end next year's regular season.

    https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/duk...=VMP8508546852

    And I asked our listeners who have season tickets to email us with the answer to this question:

    What is your price? How much would someone have to pay you for you to sell your ticket to K's finale in Cameron?
    I don't know what you are doing right now, but if you aren't listening to the DBR Podcast, you're doing it wrong.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I am dying to hear from folks on this... at the 14 minute mark of the latest pod we wonder how much tickets will cost for K's last game in Cameron, the Carolina game to end next year's regular season.

    https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/duk...=VMP8508546852

    And I asked our listeners who have season tickets to email us with the answer to this question:
    Considering I was at Coach K's 903rd win to break the all time record and at his 1000th win, it only makes sense that someone should give me their ticket to Coach K's last game in Cameron
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Considering I was at Coach K's 903rd win to break the all time record and at his 1000th win, it only makes sense that someone should give me their ticket to Coach K's last game in Cameron
    Based on your username, I figured you’d have no trouble buying a ticket on your own.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    In the rename Cameron thread, I put my price at $10,000,000.00 USD. And that’s for one ticket. The cost of the second ticket is higher, and if you have to ask how much higher…
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    In the rename Cameron thread, I put my price at $10,000,000.00 USD. And that’s for one ticket. The cost of the second ticket is higher, and if you have to ask how much higher…
    At that price you could be watching the game in Ozzie Indoor Stadium

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Sea Island, GA
    My friend in the Development office said the requests are pouring in. And these are from people who probably think they have already “paid” for a ticket. But I imagine it could be a good year for Development, as people try to secure their spots….

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooold View Post
    My friend in the Development office said the requests are pouring in. And these are from people who probably think they have already “paid” for a ticket. But I imagine it could be a good year for Development, as people try to secure their spots….
    And if K changes his mind after the Cheat game (with Scheyer permission) to coach an additional year; rinse and repeat.

    The Duke bashing would reach all time high😀.

Similar Threads

  1. DBR Podcast #7 featuring Jason's dog, Cameron
    By JasonEvans in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 04:07 PM
  2. Can my two-year old come into Cameron with no ticket?
    By 91_92_01_10_15 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 08:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •