DBR Podcast #320 - THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAMERON TICKET!

I am dying to hear from folks on this... at the 14 minute mark of the latest pod we wonder how much tickets will cost for K's last game in Cameron, the Carolina game to end next year's regular season.

https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/duk...=VMP8508546852

And I asked our listeners who have season tickets to email us with the answer to this question:

What is your price? How much would someone have to pay you for you to sell your ticket to K's finale in Cameron?
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I am dying to hear from folks on this... at the 14 minute mark of the latest pod we wonder how much tickets will cost for K's last game in Cameron, the Carolina game to end next year's regular season.

https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/duk...=VMP8508546852

And I asked our listeners who have season tickets to email us with the answer to this question:
    Considering I was at Coach K's 903rd win to break the all time record and at his 1000th win, it only makes sense that someone should give me their ticket to Coach K's last game in Cameron
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Considering I was at Coach K's 903rd win to break the all time record and at his 1000th win, it only makes sense that someone should give me their ticket to Coach K's last game in Cameron
    Based on your username, I figured you’d have no trouble buying a ticket on your own.

In the rename Cameron thread, I put my price at $10,000,000.00 USD. And that’s for one ticket. The cost of the second ticket is higher, and if you have to ask how much higher…
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    In the rename Cameron thread, I put my price at $10,000,000.00 USD. And that’s for one ticket. The cost of the second ticket is higher, and if you have to ask how much higher…
    At that price you could be watching the game in Ozzie Indoor Stadium

My friend in the Development office said the requests are pouring in. And these are from people who probably think they have already “paid” for a ticket. But I imagine it could be a good year for Development, as people try to secure their spots….

Quote Originally Posted by Tooold View Post
    My friend in the Development office said the requests are pouring in. And these are from people who probably think they have already “paid” for a ticket. But I imagine it could be a good year for Development, as people try to secure their spots….
    And if K changes his mind after the Cheat game (with Scheyer permission) to coach an additional year; rinse and repeat.

The Duke bashing would reach all time high😀.

Cheapest route to get into the game may be to enroll as a student and pay tuition for a semester.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Cheapest route to get into the game may be to enroll as a student and pay tuition for a semester.
    Well, first you have to gain admission. They you have to tent from mid January until early March. THEN you get in!

Still waiting for that $10,000,000 offer to come in!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

I'm going to have to placate myself knowing I was at MSG for his 903rd win...this whole year should really be a grand tour for the man.

He's going to be given so many trinkets Mickey will have to hold a garage sale...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I'm going to have to placate myself knowing I was at MSG for his 903rd win...this whole year should really be a grand tour for the man.

He's going to be given so many trinkets Mickey will have to hold a garage sale...
    I was also at 903 as well as 1,000 (both at MSG). I'm hoping to make it to Durham at some time this year for a game.

Joey Baker's senior day (if he decides this is his senior year) is going to be slightly overshadowed...

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Well, first you have to gain admission. They you have to tent from mid January until early March. THEN you get in!
    Here's a future selfie of me loopholing my way into K's final game:

school.jpg