The OFFICIAL summer practices/workouts thread

With all the K/Scheyer news of the past week some might have missed that our players have arrived on campus! Man, is that a welcome sight to see. Last year this didn't happen until around August. I'm sure the guys are excited to get to work and I can't wait to see them on the court together. Here are links to some clips and tweets posted on social media.

freshmen move-in

getting up some shots

loud clapping!

Keels promises big things

Nice work UCake, thanks!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I hope Paolo grows his hair back after summer camp... its much more menacing than the buzz cut.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    With all the K/Scheyer news of the past week some might have missed that our players have arrived on campus! Man, is that a welcome sight to see. Last year this didn't happen until around August. I'm sure the guys are excited to get to work and I can't wait to see them on the court together. Here are links to some clips and tweets posted on social media.

freshmen move-in

getting up some shots

loud clapping!

Keels promises big things
    Some mighty confident words from Keels. I hope hes right. None of the freshmen have logged a minute in an NCAA game yet and their teammates were 13-11 last year. It would be a significant (although not improbable) turnaround for the team to bring home a trophy at the end of the season, especially if its an NCAAT national championship trophy! I hope it is, though!

Quote Originally Posted by CameronDuke View Post
    Some mighty confident words from Keels. I hope hes right. None of the freshmen have logged a minute in an NCAA game yet and their teammates were 13-11 last year. It would be a significant (although not improbable) turnaround for the team to bring home a trophy at the end of the season, especially if its an NCAAT national championship trophy! I hope it is, though!
    Isn't that how the K retirement story is supposed to end?

I knew AJ was a physical freak, but did not realize Banchero had ups like this too. Both reported to have 40+ verticals

https://fb.watch/659bJMSo2x/