Gators roaming in Vermont

Small world category: last night we went to dinner with several other couples in Stowe...one couple are huge Gator fans and boosters, have been for 50 years...we are led into the bar as our table is prepped, and who is seated there but long time and heralded Florida AD Jeremy Foley...turns out he has a house in Stowe, great up in New Hamster...much shaking of hands and quaffing of ales...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Small world category: last night we went to dinner with several other couples in Stowe...one couple are huge Gator fans and boosters, have been for 50 years...we are led into the bar as our table is prepped, and who is seated there but long time and heralded Florida AD Jeremy Foley...turns out he has a house in Stowe, great up in New Hamster...much shaking of hands and quaffing of ales...
    Whew.

From the title I was worried that we were looking at a reboot of Lake Placid. Though I wouldn't mind another Betty White sighting.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    Whew.

From the title I was worried that we were looking at a reboot of Lake Placid. Though I wouldn't mind another Betty White sighting.
    nope, no snakes in the toilet bowl, no Betty White, just a lot of good food...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I thought maybe our own StrayGator was visiting you!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Well

Any good Spurrier stories?

Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    Any good Spurrier stories?
    ya know, I thought of that and just restrained myself, as did my Gator pal...we just chatted a wee bit about the weather, Stowe, very low key.

It all made me vividly remember some chats my Gator pal and I had when Steve was the Duke coach, and Florida was afraid to play us in a bowl.(was Galen Hall their coach then?)..he said then he thought Spurrier was too crazy to be a good head coach, but he changed his tune pretty quickly when Spurrier took over Gator Land.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    Whew.

Underrated flick.