Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Edouble View Post
    I am based in Atlanta and rarely go more than one state over for business.

c. Hypothetically, were someone to carjack or steal the vehicle,
    there should be a selection where you could lock the doors and have the vehicle just return to you...
    "Either they're going down, or we are! Kirk out!"

Quote Originally Posted by Edouble View Post
    I am based in Atlanta and rarely go more than one state over for business.

You're right, if I were to take the vehicle to California, well, let's just say that would involve a lot of sightseeing.

My last car was a regular Prius hybrid, which I enjoyed a lot.

The TESLA's ability to integrate with my iPhone has been surprisingly disappointing. In my old Prius, my music playlists were easily accessible and well organized on the Prius dashboard screen. I can't even access these playlists on my TESLA, unless I do so manually via my iPhone.

The TESLA app, however, is pretty amazing. I can start the vehicle, check charge time, open/close the charge port, honk the horn, summon the vehicle, etc. Hypothetically, were someone to carjack or steal the vehicle, I could just show the police the vehicle on the app (the app always shows the location of the vehicle) and they could go get it. Maybe other cars have that technology too now, IDK...
    Someone I know had his Tesla stolen with a key fob clone and he looked up the location and went and stole it back. Very brave! Now he has the pin feature activated.