Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,341 to 1,346 of 1346
    Ordered a Macan EV yesterday. Estimated delivery date September or October.

Quote Originally Posted by burnspbesq View Post
    That's awesome. I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions once she comes in.

Holy Porsche EV, Batman! You went for it without so much as a test drive??

How pot committed are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Holy Porsche EV, Batman! You went for it without so much as a test drive??

How pot committed are you?
    After two years with the Taycan (and a previous four years with a Boxster), Porsche has a reservoir of trust with me. And considering how important the Macan EV is to the brand’s future, I’m sure they will be highly motivated to make and keep me happy. The only negative in my Porsche ownership experience is the appallingly high cost of tires.

And if worse comes to worst, Texas has a surprisingly friendly lemon law.

After two years with the Taycan (and a previous four years with a Boxster), Porsche has a reservoir of trust with me. And considering how important the Macan EV is to the brand’s future, I’m sure they will be highly motivated to make and keep me happy. The only negative in my Porsche ownership experience is the appallingly high cost of tires.

And if worse comes to worst, Texas has a surprisingly friendly lemon law.
    I had a 2016 Porsche Cayenne Turbo for three years and OMG the repairs were frequent and unbelievably costly.

Fortunately, I had full coverage on just about everything, so I didn’t have to pay out of pocket. I would always ask how much the repairs would have cost had I not had coverage, and oh my goodness, it was expensive.

Really nice vehicle when everything was running well, though. That thing was like a supercharged, fairly nimble tank. I wouldn’t want to get in a collision with one, no sir.

Let us know about your experience with the Macan. Porsche Southpoint in Durham told me a couple of months ago that they would be getting one in March for test drives. I plan on stopping by tomorrow to see if they actually have one.

What color combination did you get? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    I had a 2016 Porsche Cayenne Turbo for three years and OMG the repairs were frequent and unbelievably costly.

Fortunately, I had full coverage on just about everything, so I didn’t have to pay out of pocket. I would always ask how much the repairs would have cost had I not had coverage, and oh my goodness, it was expensive.

Really nice vehicle when everything was running well, though. That thing was like a supercharged, fairly nimble tank. I wouldn’t want to get in a collision with one, no sir.

Let us know about your experience with the Macan. Porsche Southpoint in Durham told me a couple of months ago that they would be getting one in March for test drives. I plan on stopping by tomorrow to see if they actually have one.

What color combination did you get? Thanks.
    Oak Green w/Limestone Beige interior.

Good luck finding one to demo. Porsche South Austin told me they don’t expect to see any until July.

Re Cayenne: I had one as a loaner when my Taycan was last in for service, and it’s too big for me. I’m not sure you would even notice if you ran over a Miata.
    Last edited by burnspbesq; 03-27-2024 at 01:01 AM.