Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by proelitedota View Post
    Can I have my title back?
    Wait, you won a title?!?
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

Hurt did a great job last summer gaining strength and weight while also not losing any quickness. And that was having to work out literally in his parents’ basement. I have no doubt that Mark can do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBenAkiva View Post
    Most excellent.

The Paolo and Mark frontcourt next year is going to be outstanding. That's a pair of NBA players in the frontcourt.
    That duo is going to terrorize opponents. Very excited to see those two together.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Wait, you won a title?!?
    Do chicken dinners count?

Quote Originally Posted by proelitedota View Post
    Do chicken dinners count?
    Only if it rhymes.

Nice article in the N&O on Mark's decision to return. Can't wait to see him this year, our front court is going to be amazing.

link

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Hurt did a great job last summer gaining strength and weight while also not losing any quickness. And that was having to work out literally in his parents’ basement. I have no doubt that Mark can do the same.
    Hurt didn't have a whole lot of quickness to lose, though. Mark looks like a far better athlete...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Hurt didn't have a whole lot of quickness to lose, though. Mark looks like a far better athlete...
    Two more years for Mark -- two "Williams" jerseys in the rafters. Oh, there are already two -- then make it three!!
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Two more years for Mark -- two "Williams" jerseys in the rafters. Oh, there are already two -- then make it three!!
    I'd be happy if we made it six, if you know what I mean.
    1200. DDMF.

Counting Mark's sister, there are already three.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedsy View Post
    Counting Mark's sister, there are already three.
    God, I can't even get my own joke straight. I was counting Elizabeth -- then remembered JWill and forgot about Shelden (who I refer to on a first-name basis).

I guess we are going for four.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

God, I can't even get my own joke straight. I was counting Elizabeth -- then remembered JWill and forgot about Shelden (who I refer to on a first-name basis).

I guess we are going for four.
    If you're going to refer to him using only his first name, I'm happy you spelled it correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBenAkiva View Post
    Most excellent.

The Paolo and Mark frontcourt next year is going to be outstanding. That's a pair of NBA players in the frontcourt.
    The man knows that of which he speaks! Been a great combo so far, and both have room to grow!