Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    Our John Smith got a doctorate (education? math?) at Maryland [not our rival, I know] and became an educator. I haven't talked to Strickland in several years but the last contact I had with him, he was selling cars for a Triangle dealer; sorry, can't remember which one.

George Burgin was in the same class as Ferry, Snyder and Smith.
    This discussion seems very familiar

https://forums.dukebasketballreport...smart-guy-team

Classic! Only at Duke could the clandestine, "Bench Syndicate" be just as, if not, MORE wealthy and powerful than the NBA Starters. Maybe after all these years, it was THE BENCH calling the shots all along... more connected and influential than Skull & Bones. Rumor has it someone from this secret society pulled the strings on early investment into crypto for the endowment which now is over $500 mil. The team is talking about having a "dog" attitude. This is obviously code signaling to buy more Dogecoin. Okay, I'm buying more Doge and ETH as the feds argue about the debt ceiling and runaway inflation. I'm all in on Duke this year wink wink -- crypto. I'm also curious to know how far this conspiracy reaches. Could really it be the Trainers behind it all? They seem like a strong power base too. Someone call Dan Brown to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by AZLA View Post
    Classic! Only at Duke could the clandestine, "Bench Syndicate" be just as, if not, MORE wealthy and powerful than the NBA Starters. Maybe after all these years, it was THE BENCH calling the shots all along... more connected and influential than Skull & Bones. Rumor has it someone from this secret society pulled the strings on early investment into crypto for the endowment which now is over $500 mil. The team is talking about having a "dog" attitude. This is obviously code signaling to buy more Dogecoin. Okay, I'm buying more Doge and ETH as the feds argue about the debt ceiling and runaway inflation. I'm all in on Duke this year wink wink -- crypto. I'm also curious to know how far this conspiracy reaches. Could really it be the Trainers behind it all? They seem like a strong power base too. Someone call Dan Brown to investigate.
    Why run around on the court all hot and sweaty when you can have the best seat in the house and just sip martinis disguised as Gatorade? These guys have had it figured out all along.