Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Well, the whole premise of the thread is a bit peculiar, IMO. When the ACC's leading scorer makes a decision about his future, I don't think anyone will have to dig deep into this thread to find out that information. It won't exactly be buried news.

    So, I'm not especially indignant about sidebars.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Correct side of the Durham/CH border
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    Well, the whole premise of the thread is a bit peculiar, IMO. When the ACC's leading scorer makes a decision about his future, I don't think anyone will have to dig deep into this thread to find out that information. It won't exactly be buried news.

    So, I'm not especially indignant about sidebars.
    And I’m certain the thread title will change pretty quickly either way. I, for one, take some small comfort in seeing the thread title is still the same each time I arrive here.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Winston Salem, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    And I’m certain the thread title will change pretty quickly either way. I, for one, take some small comfort in seeing the thread title is still the same each time I arrive here.
    I'm waiting for this thread to quickly change to Minutes.

    GoDuke!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    I'm waiting for this thread to quickly change to Minutes.

    GoDuke!
    I'm pretty sure godwin's law of DBR states that the probability of a thread turning to talk of minutes scales with the length of the thread.
    basketball is back, baby!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    I'm pretty sure godwin's law of DBR states that the probability of a thread turning to talk of minutes scales with the length of the thread.
    Is that the length of the thread in posts or the length in minutes?



  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    Is that the length of the thread in posts or the length in minutes?


    yes.
    basketball is back, baby!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2020, 11:25 AM
  2. The good and the back from Matthew Hurt's Freshman year
    By BlueDevilStop in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2020, 05:58 PM
  3. Welcome to Duke, Matthew Hurt!
    By BLPOG in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04-22-2019, 05:39 PM
  4. Hurricane Matthew
    By Devilwin in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 10-12-2016, 07:35 PM
  5. Matthew Laurance
    By ehdg in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 09:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •