Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Betty Lynn, RIP

  1. #1

    Betty Lynn, RIP

    Known to all and wide as Thelma Lou, and my very first actress crush. Definitely the winner in the no-holds-barred Helen or Thelma Lou debates.

    http://www.cnn.com/2021/10/17/us/bet...how/index.html

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    Known to all and wide as Thelma Lou, and my very first actress crush. Definitely the winner in the no-holds-barred Helen or Thelma Lou debates.

    http://www.cnn.com/2021/10/17/us/bet...how/index.html
    Ugggh! Moved to my native Mt Airy later in life. RIP Thelma Lou.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Ugggh! Moved to my native Mt Airy later in life. RIP Thelma Lou.
    You’re from Mt Airy? Good for you. Beautiful place that I love to visit whenever I get a chance. I wish now I had attended one of the Mayberry Days there many years ago, when most of the cast was still with us.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    Youíre from Mt Airy? Good for you. Beautiful place that I love to visit whenever I get a chance. I wish now I had attended one of the Mayberry Days there many years ago, when most of the cast was still with us.
    It was a nice place to grow up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    She knew how to French kiss, Iíll give her that.

    RIP.

Similar Threads

  1. Billy Lynn's Long Half Time Walk
    By moonpie23 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2015, 05:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •