Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

These are tremendous! Thank you!

Fun elevator stories. A side of Shane that never occurred to me, but somehow doesn’t really surprise me.

Again, if you’re not listening, you’re doing yourself a disservice!

-jk

Lemme tell ya... my life has been really busy lately and it shows no sign of letting up. But, I am still grinding away to get RTG episodes out there for all of you. I have another mini-episode (10 minutes long) for you this week. I grabbed a couple stories from Carlos Boozer and Casey Sanders talking about Coach K and how he builds a team.

Enjoy!

https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/duk...=VMP1475327790
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Hey Jason! Did I miss the last couple of episodes of Return to Glory or have you been too busy to post them yet?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Hey Jason! Did I miss the last couple of episodes of Return to Glory or have you been too busy to post them yet?
    What with travel and other summer craziness (plus, our download numbers go down in the summer), I am saving the final few episodes until the fall. I will probably drop them in early September. Thanks for asking!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    What with travel and other summer craziness (plus, our download numbers go down in the summer), I am saving the final few episodes until the fall. I will probably drop them in early September. Thanks for asking!
    Dang! I just binged them all on a flight to durham. Felt like I could've run through a brick wall after I landed I was so excited for basketball this season and the new episodes. That's smart though kudos to you.

Return to Glory

Listening to the episodes so far was the most fun I have ever had listening to a podcast. There's a long car drive coming up with the family, and I expect we'll go through them again as a group.

The only thing I don't like about the episodes is that they are a constant reminder that I should have begged, borrowed or stolen the Iron Dukes money back when I graduated (1987) and made getting myself back to Cameron for the games a basic life priority.

Just checking in. Life is busy and unpredictable. So acknowledging that... is Episode 10 (and beyond) on the horizon? Or have I missed it somehow?

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

Quote Originally Posted by kako View Post
    Just checking in. Life is busy and unpredictable. So acknowledging that... is Episode 10 (and beyond) on the horizon? Or have I missed it somehow?
    Ep 10, 11, and 12 are all done. I am working on ep 13 and it will be the final one. When it is done, I will release the entire series (and will re-release the earlier ones too so it can all be enjoyed at once).

I hope to have them out in June.

Ep 10, 11, and 12 are all done. I am working on ep 13 and it will be the final one. When it is done, I will release the entire series (and will re-release the earlier ones too so it can all be enjoyed at once).

Can't wait!

Excellent. It's without doubt hard work, so thanks!

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

First time posting. I hope it is okay to reply to a thread if only to give it a bump. I have searched available resources and was unable to locate "Return to Glory" Ep 10, 11 or 12.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1963 View Post
    First time posting. I hope it is okay to reply to a thread if only to give it a bump. I have searched available resources and was unable to locate "Return to Glory" Ep 10, 11 or 12.
    Patience… they are done but have not been released yet. I’m hoping to finish it at some point this summer and will Re-release all the old ones as well as the new ones. Sorry for being so lazy

Patience… they are done but have not been released yet. I’m hoping to finish it at some point this summer and will Re-release all the old ones as well as the new ones. Sorry for being so lazy
    Well, you're posting from Israel, so you're not too lazy!

Yes, I am anxiously awaiting the series' completion!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

I was starting to think that by the time this series wraps up we’ll be discussing Jon Scheyer’s return to glory.