Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 161 to 169 of 169
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    John Rothstein reporting: UNC head coach Hubert Davis says Armando Bacot, "will be back next year" even though Bacot is currently exploring NBA draft: https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/sta...52662802141192
    Hubert must be just like us. He reads all the same mock drafts.

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cary, NC
    I'm glad Bacot is returning, it gives me another year to use one of my favorite separate-at-birth pics:

    bacot.jpg

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Yeah, I wish Bacot would leave. He's not glamorous but he's a hard working, rebounding guy who has done well against Duke.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    I'm glad Bacot is returning, it gives me another year to use one of my favorite separate-at-birth pics:

    bacot.jpg
    That's heartwarming. I'm happy for you!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyClark View Post
    Yeah, I wish Bacot would leave. He's not glamorous but he's a hard working, rebounding guy who has done well against Duke.
    Exactly! I can’t find any humor in the fact the guy is coming back.

  6. #166
    scottdude8's Avatar
    scottdude8 is online now Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Chad Ford has put together the best consolidated resource of who's in and out of the draft that I've found yet. Only four of his projected first round picks have not explicitly declared yet: Franz Wagner, Corey Kispert, Greg Brown, and Jared Butler. If any of those four return, their respective team would rocket up the preseason rankings. If Butler returns and gives Baylor some continuity, that would help them live up to their lofty preseason rankings given what they're losing off of the national title team. Same for Kispert and Gonzaga. If Wagner returns to Michigan, the Wolverines would have a legit argument for Preseason #1. If Brown returns to Texas they'd be a legit Top 10 team in Chris Beard's first year.

    Will be interesting to keep an eye on these four situations... the momentum of draft decisions has died off for a while now, and I believe on each of those four teams other players have already made their intentions known. Does that mean any/all of these guys are seriously considering a return to school? Who knows...
    Scott Rich on the front page

    Trinity BS 2012; University of Michigan PhD 2018
    Duke Chronicle, Sports Online Editor: 2010-2012
    K-Ville Blue Tenting 2009-2012

    Unofficial Brian Zoubek Biographer
    If you have questions about Michigan Basketball/Football, I'm your man!

  7. #167
    scottdude8's Avatar
    scottdude8 is online now Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by scottdude8 View Post
    Chad Ford has put together the best consolidated resource of who's in and out of the draft that I've found yet. Only four of his projected first round picks have not explicitly declared yet: Franz Wagner, Corey Kispert, Greg Brown, and Jared Butler. If any of those four return, their respective team would rocket up the preseason rankings. If Butler returns and gives Baylor some continuity, that would help them live up to their lofty preseason rankings given what they're losing off of the national title team. Same for Kispert and Gonzaga. If Wagner returns to Michigan, the Wolverines would have a legit argument for Preseason #1. If Brown returns to Texas they'd be a legit Top 10 team in Chris Beard's first year.

    Will be interesting to keep an eye on these four situations... the momentum of draft decisions has died off for a while now, and I believe on each of those four teams other players have already made their intentions known. Does that mean any/all of these guys are seriously considering a return to school? Who knows...
    Guess I jinxed myself, but it was expected: Wagner has gone pro.
    Scott Rich on the front page

    Trinity BS 2012; University of Michigan PhD 2018
    Duke Chronicle, Sports Online Editor: 2010-2012
    K-Ville Blue Tenting 2009-2012

    Unofficial Brian Zoubek Biographer
    If you have questions about Michigan Basketball/Football, I'm your man!

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by scottdude8 View Post
    Guess I jinxed myself, but it was expected: Wagner has gone pro.
    Money quote: "Plus, I mean, if Moe can play in the league — obviously they’ll take anyone"

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    In Sam Vecenie's latest mock, posted today on the Athletic, he has the same top 5 as he has for some time, and that is generally agreed upon. He has Matt Hurt going mid-second round to the Spurs, and DJ Steward going undrafted.

Similar Threads

  1. Early 2021 Draft Chatter
    By scottdude8 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 03-23-2021, 04:49 PM
  2. Other teams' 2020 draft decisions
    By scottdude8 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 08-03-2020, 04:33 PM
  3. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-22-2017, 09:46 PM
  4. Local TV Decisions
    By brianl in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 01:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •