Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000 View Post
    5 ACC teams in round of 64 action today. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. is an underdog.

That has to be some kind of record, and this HAS to be the weakest year for the ACC in decades (or maybe ever), depending on your def of "weakest". I mean, there are certainly years when we got less teams in the tournament, but never one when there seem to be absolutely ZERO teams with even a popular "darkhorse" chance to a title (or maybe even a FF).

If there are zero second weekend teams in the ACC, I won't be shocked. In fact, I'll only be shocked at 0-7 from the standpoint that at that sample size at least one win is VERY likely, regardless of quality.
    Would anyone be stunned if FSU is the only ACC team to win a game in this year’s tourney? I watched a fair number of Big 12 games this year and, to my “eye test”, the level of play seemed significantly higher than the ACC.

Last three tournaments for UNC

2021 Wisconsin 85, UNC 62
    2019 Auburn 97, UNC 80
    2018 Texas A&M 86, UNC 65

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Old school butt whoopin
    Couldn’t have happened to a better team. ACC is having a bad tourney so far.

Quote Originally Posted by House P View Post
    Would anyone be stunned if FSU is the only ACC team to win a game in this year’s tourney? I watched a fair number of Big 12 games this year and, to my “eye test”, the level of play seemed significantly higher than the ACC.
    Yes. I doubt they get past Michigan. UVa could either make the final four or be out immediately.

The point was made during the Heels game that only one Wisconsin player was rated in the top 100 of his recruiting class. Can’t wait for the press conference and Roy’s patented “I was out coached” wow Roy, you think?

Go home Huckleberry Hound

Wire to wire Huck!
    Loser.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ View Post
    9CA0EB1D-3BA4-4CAC-A499-E3F79E402D68.jpg

Goodnight y’all

Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
    Best “cartoon” ever: I still have the newspaper clipping in my office.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post

2019 Auburn 97, UNC 80
    Heels always look good.

Quote Originally Posted by BigZ View Post
    Kenny "Homer" Smith had them in the Final Four! I imagine Barles Charkley is really enjoying this.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post

2019 Auburn 97, UNC 80
    If we include the 81-53 loss to Syracuse in the 2020 ACC Tournament, that’s four straight season-ending flameouts.

Thank you, Wisconsin.

Wisconsin dominated the cheats pretty much the whole game. Never really close. ACC is the weakest that I have seen it in my time of watching college bb. At least Duke was knocked out of their season due to COVID. Heels got an I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. whipping. 9F, 9F!😁

This

Clemson / Rutgers game is pretty ugly. Rutgers...doesn’t look like an NCAA team...and Clemson looks like the team we smoked.

Sigh...
    Windy City Devil

Quote Originally Posted by bigz View Post
    go home huckleberry hound
    9f 9f 9f !!!!!

Heels looked mighty fine. I'm so excited that I won't have to see them play until next season!

Once again, NC State is still playing ball while others...are not. Times, they are changing.

The Heels had no answers tonight. Normally that doesn’t matter at UNC, but they were off campus today and the test was administered by an impartial (and brutally unforgiving) group of Badgers. Gotta love that.

I thought Carolina would just brutalize Wisconsin on the boards. Instead, Wisconsin actually out rebounded Carolina. The Tar Heels rely so much on second-chance points and transition points off defensive boards that when they can't get that going, they just don't have a Plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    The Heels had no answers tonight. Normally that doesn’t matter at UNC, but they were off campus today and the test was administered by an impartial (and brutally unforgiving) group of Badgers. Gotta love that.
    Would spork if I didn't have to spread them around.